VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

Big thanks to Vag-hag for my spacers on sunday, top guy :D

Nice to meet you & a pleasure dealing with you Jake :D

---------- Post added at 8:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:07 PM ----------

Another for Chris (Vag-hag)- thanks for the centre caps 8)

Thanks Andy, pleasure! :salute:

Bought several items from emu. Arrived quickly and well packaged. Thanks.

---------- Post added 13th June 2012 at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was 12th June 2012 at 10:49 PM ----------

Also thanks to CazzaVR for the free spare wheel wingnut. Definitely owe you a beer.

Big thanks to EnthusiastOwned. Goods arrived as advertised. Quick communication and the feel of getting a good "deal". Ace :)

Here's one for redborbet (Matt). Dropped off a wheel at a friend's. Has been a star to do business with. A real treat.

Thanks to daves16v for the grille/badge. Fast delivery and good price! 8)

Andy, is it ok for you? I wasn't too sure if it was VAG Black or painted.

It's all good mate. It's the proper black one- has a little bit of a mark that probably made you think it might be painted. It's going on the car instead of my pristine Storm grille, as I don't really like my debadged one. May even spray it myself ;)

Having problems with member 'Swampy'. He has a thread in the suppliers forum - Braided Brake Lines. I ordered some brake lines and promptly made payment as a gift via paypal. Payment was made as a gift, as this was requested by Swampy. He said delivery should be around a week.

It has been over two weeks now and there is no sign of the brake lines turning up. I have made several attempts to contact him over the past week through the forum. I have received no reply, despite Swampy appearing online serveral times (this can be seen on his profile).

Maybe there is a perfectly reasonable explanation for this. I hope so.

Has anyone dealt with Swampy before? Can anyone vouch for him?

Does anyone have any advice for me?

Edited by alip_corrado
Double post

I got hoses from Swampy and had no problems. I'm sure he mentioned he was starting a new job not long ago and this might cause some delays getting orders done.

Having problems with member 'Swampy'. He has a thread in the suppliers forum - Braided Brake Lines. I ordered some brake lines and promptly made payment as a gift via paypal. Payment was made as a gift, as this was requested by Swampy. He said delivery should be around a week.

It has been over two weeks now and there is no sign of the brake lines turning up. I have made several attempts to contact him over the past week through the forum. I have received no reply, despite Swampy appearing online serveral times (this can be seen on his profile).

Maybe there is a perfectly reasonable explanation for this. I hope so.

Has anyone dealt with Swampy before? Can anyone vouch for him?

Does anyone have any advice for me?

Thank you to Paul (KipVR) for the HT Leads, paid Weds posted Thurs and delivered last Fri - Service as it should be!!

Ian.

Forgot to mention that Jim is a top bloke, heh!

Bought a watch from him.. it was so securely packed I thought there is a Holy Grail inside :) All as described and even more... receipts, warranty card, box, not a scratch on the item... basically a great sale from a great guy. Thanks.

Forgot to mention that Jim is a top bloke, heh!

Bought a watch from him.. it was so securely packed I thought there is a Holy Grail inside :) All as described and even more... receipts, warranty card, box, not a scratch on the item... basically a great sale from a great guy. Thanks.

Pleasure to do business with you mate :) You were the perfect buyer - good communications and you paid when you said you would :) Cheers :)

Thank you to Paul (KipVR) for the HT Leads, paid Weds posted Thurs and delivered last Fri - Service as it should be!!

Ian.

Thanks for the prompt payment Ian, hope the leads are as expected. :)

All these similar names are very confusing...

Paul selling the HT leads is KipVW... not KipVR lol...

and someone earlier asked about Swampy (with an A) and a reply came back about him starting a new job but that is Swompy (with an O).

All these similar names are very confusing...

Paul selling the HT leads is KipVW... not KipVR lol...

and someone earlier asked about Swampy (with an A) and a reply came back about him starting a new job but that is Swompy (with an O).

Ooops, sorry Judith - I typed it earlyish one morning B4 the Coffeee had kicked in!!

Ian.

Ooops, sorry Judith - I typed it earlyish one morning B4 the Coffeee had kicked in!!

Ian.

LOL. no prob. Just thought it mildly amusing how many very similar names there are on here and how confusing things can get.

Just received a complete spoiler mechanism from PurpleTom - what hero! Included all the bits I think I need, posted quickly, well packaged and I can see that postage cost him a small fortune - so the price I paid was very reasonable indeed.

Thanks dude :)

Bought some leather door handles from 8vmatt. Smooth deal. Thanks.

Glad you like them buddy. Cheers, Matt.

---------- Post added at 3:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:41 PM ----------

Bought some leather door handles from 8vmatt. Smooth deal. Thanks.

Glad you like them buddy. Cheers, Matt.