VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

Bought a slam panel from tut_gareth. Collected in person from his house. Thanks.

K Simmonds, bought loads of bits from him at a good price, everything arrived when expected, VERY VERY well packaged, including the bonnet and bumper, and exactly as described! I will be more than happy to buy from him in the future :)

He's given great communications throughout, which isn't that common nowadays, once some people get your money, they're not interested afterwards. However, Kit has been excellent and offered me plenty of advice when fitting the parts!

Incase you couldn't tell, I can't praise K Simmonds enough :lol:

Corradowannabe- easy to deal with and would sell to and or buy from again. A* BUYER

Big thanks to Josh C for nice straight forward deals on many, many front end parts. Polite, sensible and friendly communication at all times and payment always as per arranged.

I have that head light on hold for you mate, hopefully then you'll be back on the road.

A big thanks to StueyB parcel arrived today mint condition no problems cheers Anne[ATTACH=CONFIG]59601[/ATTACH]

Big thanks to Mr Lobitos who has offered on the deffinative tyre thread to sort out tyres for forum members with the buyer donating 5 pounds per tyres to the forum.

Tyres arrived pretty sharpish and the price very competitive.

Cheers Ben

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Big thanks to Mr Lobitos who has offered on the deffinative tyre thread to sort out tyres for forum members with the buyer donating 5 pounds per tyres to the forum.

Tyres arrived pretty sharpish and the price very competitive.

Cheers Ben

Have bought items from M15 VW and hombre_paulo and items arrived prompt and as described. Would definately deal again. Cheers both.

Thanks to Sharpy-VR6. Came round today for the throttle body and to remove the fuel tank. He removed the tank himself and did so as if he was working on his own car, much appreciated.

Ditto - brakes were as described and quickly delivered - very helpful guy.

Thanks to EnthusiastOwned™

Paid Yesterday, received today!

Great seller.

Ditto - brakes were as described and quickly delivered - very helpful guy.

Ditto, all my bits arrived safe and sound also. Very easy to deal with .

Thanks EnthusiastOwned™, paid for the grille badge Thursday, arrived Fridays post!!

Great communication too.

I bought a cam cover and handbrake handle from StueyB. Arrived safely and well packaged. Thanks.

Big thanks to StueyB for the indicator and fog lights and units. All went in perfectly and all just as described. Parts were with me in only a few days.

Recommended.

Simon

---------- Post added at 1:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:48 PM ----------

Thanks also to G60Knight. Provided me with a VR slam panel and wing. All in the condition described and arrived in good time.

I finally have my C back on the road. Man how I've missed the noise as she winds up towards the top of the rev range!!!!!!!

Thanks to Neal (87 jetta 16v) for the Recaro leather interior.

A pleasure to deal with again and a top bloke, expecially as he drove two thirds of the distance to meet me.. :thumbleft:

Paul

A massive thanks to StueyB, top bloke i bought a set of door cards of him months ago and he dropped them off at my house!

Top bloke and door cards are mint!

---------- Post added at 9:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:29 PM ----------

A massive thanks to StueyB, top bloke i bought a set of door cards of him months ago and he dropped them off at my house!

Top bloke and door cards are mint!

Thanks to Sharpy-VR6. Came round today for the throttle body and to remove the fuel tank. He removed the tank himself and did so as if he was working on his own car, much appreciated.

Didnt even realise this thread existed and that i had been mentioned :) thanks paul.

As said i purchased his fuel tank and throttle body off him :) i had no problems with him hes a great guy and even helped out and lent me a few tools that i forgot :)

Another for Chris (Vag-hag)- thanks for the centre caps 8)

Also thanks to Neil (Pat_Mcrotch) for the headlamp surround. Cracking service as usual.

Thanks also to all the buyers who've bought stuff from myself and Vornwend recently. Too many to name, but most have paid very promptly etc :salute:

Just wanted to thank Dave (dghodges) for the Speedlines he sold me last week. Got a cracking deal, and the 5 wheels I puchased were in great condition. Nice genuine bloke to deal with.

Not sellers/buyers as such, but just three damn helpful people! Huge thanks to Andy (ProdigalSon) Jim (erm, Jim) and Karl (KADVR6) for helping with collection/transport etc of my new wheels. You all went out of your way to help- very much appreciated! 8)

Andy (CazzaVR), bought drivers side wiper and arm, needed very urgently. Andy being the top bloke that he is, posted yesterday, and it arrived this morning.

Thanks Andy, you're a star and worthy of the good rep!!

Thanks matey! Cheers for the quick payment - top buyer!

Also thanks to SuperchargedWill for quick payment for the door handle- hope it got to you on time!