Sign in to follow this  
CraiG60

1st Corrado

When I first bought it, my dad drove it back as I didn't have my license at the time!

When I first drove it...:cool: I couldn't stop looking at the reflections in windows in town.."damn she has a good shape"

Oh, and the ragging up and down the 4-6 dual carriageways + bypass about 30 seconds from my house :twisted:

Driving her back from Bournemouth, having everyone get out of my way on the M27 while i thought i was doing about 75mph only to look at speedo at see 115mph oops!!

Then just as i went throught the village centre i got a couple of looks and a guy turned to his young lad and said 'now thats a nice car'

Yeah i thought my Storm was well rapid, i can remember chuckling to myself as i went flying down the A3..

Sitting on the tail of my mates BMW as he planted it on the motorway thinking he would leave me for dust...... no chance buddy :lol:

When I got my very first Rado, I just couldn't believe I actually owned one. To see it sitting out in the street just made me grin so much and when driving it around, I just felt like I was so darn lucky!

Then I had the Saxo and went up to my 207BHP G60 and remeber sticking my foot down on the way home. It was quite evident that it had over double the power of the Saxo and god knows how much more torque.. it actually frightened the crap out of me!

This time around it was just "i'm so glad i'm back in a Rado again!" :)

Thinking at last Ive got one. After countless Vw,s

Then thinking oh bugger how much is this going to cost me in the future after the first trip to the garage....

Why did I sell a cheaper and more reliable car for something that needs so much work?

The noise. Oh God, the noise. Put it into third, pulled out to overtake a turgid people carrier with a quarter mile straight in front of me clear of traffic, and put the boot in. The power came smoothly up to 3000 rpm and then the noise and the power...

i remember thinking 'didn't know they did corrados in this colour' coz i bought an ice grey violet pearl one & thinking great, a car with half decent brakes! (after owning a scirocco anyway!)

Wondering why you would ever want a pair of gauges in the centre console that have 7 different colours of LED and why even when you set each gauge to the same colour- why there were different to oneanother! And the noise- oh the noise!

My first thought...honestly.....Well the first one didn't run well and my buddy was there when it showed up. We took it for a drive, he kept asking for like 3 minutes, "What's wrong with it? What's wrong with it? What's wrong with it?" I finally snapped and yelled "I don't fucking know!" So yeah that was my first real thought of the car once I got it, and yeah as most can figure it's been the same thought for pretty much everything that goes wrong with them. I just can't understand how some things affect other things on these cars. It just doesn't add up lol....

Thinking

"It's not as fast as I thought it'd be" :(

Then

"Ah sod it.. How cool does it look?" :D

Gotta be honest that i thought this too, sometimes wish i'd paid an extra £500 and go a G60, especially as then a good example was fetching £2500, it seems to have jumped up by a grand since then!!

Oh well, at least i have turbo/16V G60 options when money gets better!