Sign in to follow this  
ZippyVR6

Man Vs Car

:shock:

Holy f*ck.

No-one needs to see that. I watched the 1st 10 seconds, and that was too much.

I think i'll refrain from clicking on that. I'm assuming its one for the strong stomach brigade..

It's not that bad, just some really painful looking accidents, there's no blood and guts but it's definately not one for the squeamish.

It's not that bad, just some really painful looking accidents, there's no blood and guts but it's definately not one for the squeamish.

Well I stoped watching it after the bit where the guy literally exploded after being hit by what looks like an Indycar!..and that was only 30 secs in! So be warned!! :(

Well I stoped watching it after the bit where the guy literally exploded after being hit by what looks like an Indycar!..and that was only 30 secs in! So be warned!! :(

Im glad i stopped after 10!!

Ah yes, I've watched that bit back now, wasn't watching that closely first time so I thought it was just his clothes flying off .... it wasn't!

Grim. Really never enjoyed watching videos of people get killed! Will definately give this a miss.

i can handle this type of vid as its just accidents, its the ones of people being chopped up with a sword or tortured that i can't watch, they stick in my head :(

i can handle this type of vid as its just accidents, its the ones of people being chopped up with a sword or tortured that i can't watch, they stick in my head

same here ... ogrish aint for me

the one about midway of the biker being t boned was a set up , the guy riding is a kidnapper/thief who asked for a bike to escape on, so the police gave it to him and then duly knocked him off :-) iirc it was in spain

that game was class :lol:

Just pure evil haha.

Bug aye sites like ogrisch shouldn't be allowed on the net, if people actually wanna see people getting tortured and be-headings n all o that then there's summit not right in there noggin.

It's not Indy it is F1, really old F1 at that too.

lol......well I wasn't looking too closely...and deffo wasn't going back to look at it again!

the one about midway of the biker being t boned was a set up , the guy riding is a kidnapper/thief who asked for a bike to escape on, so the police gave it to him and then duly knocked him off :-) iirc it was in spain

Actually saw that one on tv the other day (but not on that vid)......guy actually gets up straight away and runs away after doing about three cartwheels in the air! :shock: :shock: