Sign in to follow this  
mic_VR

How do you park yours?

Well I'll be hoping for a garage next time I move, and there is no-way the missus is getting her Yaris in it! :p

tonedef, Nice collection even if one of them isn't yours and as for the whole taking up 2 spaces etc I say go for it, because if some guy who doesn't give a s**t about their heap of a rust wants to park near you I say do everything (within reason) to protect your pride and joy.

Lets face facts, if you park at the other end of Tesco carpark in 2 spaces who is really going to be affected?

Lets face facts, if you park at the other end of Tesco carpark in 2 spaces who is really going to be affected?

especially as most of the other people using the carpark are 4x4 driving mums who are too lazy to walk more than 10 feet to the supermarket entrance, so you should have 90% of the carpark to yourself!!

especially as most of the other people using the carpark are 4x4 driving mums who are too lazy to walk more than 10 feet to the supermarket entrance, so you should have 90% of the carpark to yourself!!

True :lol:

always take 2 spaces ,i do it everywhere and i dont care , its cheaper to be hated than respray your door or 1/4 panel imo , bloody careless people !!

that 993 is sex

I seem to remember a thread sometime last year talking about parking over 2 spaces, the conversations got very heated!

I park mine using gears, brakes and the steering wheel and finally the handbrake. :splat: I deserve that.

Actually I've got to park it 2 streets away due to there being a 20 min parking zone outside my flat. Bit unnerving when you can't see your pride and joy, I always have a small moment when coming round the corner - is it still there/broken into?

ive never got out of my seat so quickly....i heard a car pull into the carpark and saw it start reversing in between my two cars, looked like it was going to park up, think she saw me and has p*ssed off round the corner in her sh*tty renault soft top piece of cr*p!!

strange thing is i dont. i go to bed at 11pm wake up at 3am and go to work at 4am, taking one of the cars with me, while my missus watches the other car until i finish work at 9am and get back home so she can go to work at 9.30am. leaving me to watch the car until 11pm. which means the cars are only left alone for 4 hours each day. :silly:

strange thing is i dont. i go to bed at 11pm wake up at 3am and go to work at 4am, taking one of the cars with me, while my missus watches the other car until i finish work at 9am and get back home so she can go to work at 9.30am. leaving me to watch the car until 11pm. which means the cars are only left alone for 4 hours each day.

How do you get anything else done? :lol:

Unless Herisites gets there first! :lol:

right, i kid you not but a ford Ka has just parked between my golf and corrado and left about 8 inch of room between the drivers door and my corrado passenger door. WHAT IS IT WITH PEOPLE THEY THINK THEY HAVE A F&CKING BUS OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!! :bad-words:

i`ve just bought a house got room for 2 on the drive, and 2 off the road in front of the house 8) also got a massive shed thats goona be moved to make way for a garage to be built!!!

do you need a car sitter if you go out with your missus

dont know whats safer letting my missus drive one of the cars while i drive the other or letting you look after them. my missus can look quite mean sometimes....

PMSL :lol: You lot are hilarious!

G60SC_Stoney get yourself some traffic cones, keep them in your car and everytime you park you can setup some kind of safety area around it!