Toby

Passat centre sun visor

Does anyone know if it's the early (3A0 857 555) or late (3B0 858 555) one that fits the corrado best?

Thanks

Toby

dunno, but I fitted a passat centre sun visor to mine 357 857 555 (6FD grey) dead handy for stopping the sun over the rear view mirror. about 12 quid plus VAT from stealers, or free from a scrappy :D :D :D

clips on to front of sun-roof motor cover.

David.

Does anyone know if it's the early (3A0 857 555) or late (3B0 858 555) one that fits the corrado best?

Thanks

Toby

got these on BOTH of my Corrados... 8)

I'll dig out the part numbers from them tonight as both cars interiors are currently in my living room (don't ask... :oops: )

sorry, didn't go home last night, will dig 'em out tonight or at the weekend 'cos I'm off to Paris/Eurodisney with work tomorrow... 8)

357 857 555 obsolete now, will check the other part no`s tomorrow, although by the look of it the 3a0 857 555 (1994) centre sunvisor will be over £30 quid from dealers!!!

I wonder if the later one will fit a later C better... hmmm, very interested to find out 8)

I don't see the problem with it being a bit too long and touching the mirror when down, all you want is it to fold up OK and then pull down to block out the sun, and it does that just fine???

Think there's a 94 passat with SR in a scrappy near me, will investigate tomorrow.

David.

Thread revival time.

Did anyone get to the bottom of which ones fit (or are the best fit), as I'd love to get one of these??

i bought davidworts off him and yeah it does tough the top of the mirror when down but IMO its a perfect fit so no sun gets through and when it flips up you cant see it, couple of pics in my gallery (last page i think) dead handy at this time of year

Thread revival time.

Did anyone get to the bottom of which ones fit (or are the best fit), as I'd love to get one of these??

Make me an offer on my one, about to break a passat vr

Thanks for the offer ChrisP, but just picked one up from a scrappy. Hopefully it's the right piece....

Thread revival time.

Make me an offer on my one, about to break a passat vr

Not sure what theyre worth, you got a price in mind?

So which passat do these come out of? I need to rob some parts off an old passat for my C so if its the same one i may as well rob one of these :D

So which passat do these come out of? I need to rob some parts off an old passat for my C so if its the same one i may as well rob one of these :D

various, usually the higher spec ones, both 1988-92 and the later facelifted ones up to the new model in 1996. It's generally the later 93-95 cars I've seen them on though. VW were still selling them up to a few years ago for about 13 quid, but I believe someone mentioned they are now discontinued.