Sign in to follow this  
24V Renshaw

I have finally seen a Veyron....and on the road!!

Following on from the "spotted a Murceilago" thread. I have finally managed to get the pics off my phone of the Buggatti Veyron I saw parked in Knutsford high street while my missus was looking at wedding dresses :)

Made my day. I got a few photos. Here is the first.

Jay

Funniest thing was it had a copied CD in the centre console. So even people who can afford an £800000 car, rip CD's. Or maybe get them ripped by someone :) :)

Jay

taxi to the kerb sir :-P

tho can imagine the replacement cost of a rim if he kerbed it would be a tad high,not to mention the tyre cost(i'm sure you wouldn't want to drive 200mph+ with a kerbed wheel/tyre combo)

My friend David Green has just received one a few weeks ago.

Maybe he has simply burned the tracks he likes onto a disc to listen to his favourite personal compilation?

Chris

Ugly... saw a french one when it 1st came out just exiting Gatwick in white and light blue. its a very ugly car imo

Just ran a check on the reg and it still shows as a Porsche 911 GT3 RS. Obviously only been changed over recently. The guy certainly likes his cars :-)

Nice motor 8)

Thought they'd be bigger than that though, like when I was following a Diablo once, that thing was massive, always assumed the Veyron would be similarly sized.

What I wouldn't give for a passenger ride in one! Gawd.. I wanna know what 1000BHP feels like! :)

Ill take the money instead, i think its disgusting to look at and can think of loads of other supercars id rather own.

Thats one hot car...got to admit I actually like to 2 tone scheme!

I totally agree with the Top Gear Concorde comparison. Would love to see one as technological masterpieces are rare these days, sadly :(

Holy shitbags I want that so badly.

Someone leave a note under his wiper encouraging him to let top gear take it round the test track!

That's a good idea!