Sign in to follow this  
Stan 24v

Twin engined Lupo - 48 Valves!!!!!!!

How do you get the revs consistant on the front and back wheels?

How do you mean?

Drive by wire links the throttles, special linkages tie the boxes together and off you go.

As CoxyLaad and VRBanana say, the two engines don't need to be identical or turning at exactly the same speed as it's simply the same as 1 man pushing a car, or a 2 men pushing a car. 1 man could be a 9 stone weed and the other an 18 stone rugby player, both together is still better than 1.

As CoxyLaad and VRBanana say, the two engines don't need to be identical or turning at exactly the same speed as it's simply the same as 1 man pushing a car, or a 2 men pushing a car. 1 man could be a 9 stone weed and the other an 18 stone rugby player, both together is still better than 1.

Ahh thats interesting as i always thought that you had to have 2 engine the same running same power etc but i suppose when you look at it that way then it makes sense!

Just one of those in a lupo is mad enough, 2 is just mental! I want one 8)

Speedlines look a bit odd on a lupo don't they?!

Reminds me of a R5GTT i once saw many moons ago in one of them chav mags. It was running 2 tuned 200bhp 1.4 GTT engines and 4wd :shocked!:

A stripped out roll caged 400bhp quarter mile weapon!!!!!

Reminds me of a R5GTT i once saw many moons ago in one of them chav mags. It was running 2 tuned 200bhp 1.4 GTT engines and 4wd :shocked!:

A stripped out roll caged 400bhp quarter mile weapon!!!!!

Probably about as far as a Renault 5 would go before breaking down! :lol:

the one in the back must be to balance out the horrific weight distribution problems created by fitting the one in the front :D