Sign in to follow this  
Stan 24v

Painted front spoiler - pic request

Has anyone colour coded their front lip? Im intrigued to see what it would look like, and whether its "too much" colour coding or not.

No pics, but Jez at RKE colour coded his and it looked pooh IMO, and it also ended up getting scratched to feckery in a very short space of time :(

I'd agree that it's a bit 'too much' personaly.

I saw a white coded one and it looked real poo. As said above, it would scratch to buggery. My car runs standed ride height and still catches now and again on inclined driveways and dodgy backstreets. I'd just go to town on blacking it right up with black plastic trim stuff as it looks wicked like this IMO rather than when they get all tired and grey looking.

It just doesn't work. Gets stone chipped to hell and back really quickly! Wonder if it would be possible to wrap it in some sort of laminex type film to protect it once painted though...?

It just doesn't work. Gets stone chipped to hell and back really quickly! Wonder if it would be possible to wrap it in some sort of laminex type film to protect it once painted though...?

Sure you can get some sort of stone chip type film that could be applied, I am not saying it will be any good just that it might not look that minging on a dark car.

Jezzag60's car is aqua blue pearl and it looked pretty damn homosexual on that tbh!

Fair enough, not seen one that I can remember so just taking a (crap) shot in the dark.

looks quality on black and dark blue cars like that one from belgium on 15" RS's thats been posted about.

i would like to do it personally but it would not look painted for long.

looks quality on black and dark blue cars like that one from belgium on 15" RS's thats been posted about.

i would like to do it personally but it would not look painted for long.

Pics dude??

Here's a pic of mine (I'll post a better one later), it had been done by a previous owner and I've never bothered to get a non-colour coded replacement, I think from some angles it looks, good, others not so... it does take a battering but a touch up stick every now and then does the trick.

as said before, ok on dark cars

Yeah looks nice on that pic. How do you think it'd look on a bordeaux pearl rado?

But then, if its going to get scraped on speed bumps etc, it would stay that nice that long.

the pics are on here dude. i cant find them wait for bally he has pic of every corrado going lol

Damm man, every forum you post on Furkz I see my name mentioned :lol:

I would find a pic but I aint got the time :p