Sign in to follow this  
djmac56

Loom fitted - I can see, I can see perfectly!

I've just got this bra for my car (I'm not aware of any white ones on other cars in the UK)

Oh pump - the photos have gone of my bra.

Nice bra. Can you take it off one-handed? :wink:

Seriously though, looks good, hardly noticeable - which is good, cos I usually don't like the black ones.

You might wanna tie up or chop the loose straps though, in case they get caught in something.

the underside of that bonnet looks brilliant, gotta love that part of a white C 8)

I have loads of nasty stone chips on the leading edge of my bonnet (just look at my gallery :oops:), I never liked the car bras originally, but PJs on his Red C grew on me, so I might invest after my respray

the underside of that bonnet looks brilliant, gotta love that part of a white C 8)

Yeah. looks like a storm trooper :)

indeed :lol:

god I love those guys, dealing with those rebel scum, keeping the peace in the universe and all

(just follow my posts around, I'll say something else controversial in a minute)

Yep,looks like its fitted correctly 8)

I wouldnt advise having it fitted for more than 7 days at a time (although people do with no problems) its just good to at least remove it to wash the car fully,and also wash/rinse the bra.

You can supposedly wash the car with it fitted,best to fully remove it though really.

Neil. :)

Well because I am all thumbs, Tim at the Phirm put this in for me. What a difference - so bright my camera can't handle it. I had put the fogs on for comparison purposes but now they all look equally bright. Notice how white they are, even dipped. Lush!

In your face BMW X5s!2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdf05-01-2009 16-52-42.jpg[/attachment:14kkbx2o]

And one more...05-01-2009 16-53-57.jpg[/attachment:14kkbx2o]

Yes - original reflector, no fancy shenanigans. All that was changed was the loom - I've had the bulbs in for 2 years :), so the whiteness can only be due to the extra voltage I think.

Fitted mine last week and the change is amazing!

Fitted Phillips extremes as well just for good measure and they work a treat!