Sign in to follow this  
Toad

Toads 16v and VR6 of doom.

Well MPG fans, more updates...

Germany trip = 1100 miles and 124 litres (27.28 Gallons) of fuel therefore... 40.32 mpg :shock:

I also robbed a mk3 of it's sunroof mech today and used it in conjunction with the glass passat panel I had to produce this...

:) Cheers.

Might just get on and sort the interior this week/month/year, then it's onto the exterior.

do we really need to be encouraging him? :lol:

well done toad, let me know when you do the bodywork. I'll bring up some white hammerite tins and some rollers.

well done toad, let me know when you do the bodywork. I'll bring up some white hammerite tins and some rollers.

Lol.

Cheers! going to try to get the paint cut back, then work out which panels need paint soon.

Picked up some new wheels from Shaggy today (Cheers Fay). Mocked one up and quite like it... Going to touch the wheels up a bit before fitting them, but thy're a far better base than my old speedies.

Lol.

Cheers! going to try to get the paint cut back, then work out which panels need paint soon.

Picked up some new wheels from Shaggy today (Cheers Fay). Mocked one up and quite like it... Going to touch the wheels up a bit before fitting them, but thy're a far better base than my old speedies.

They look rather sexual! Mmmmm thinking black speelines on Mrs B's Golf would look rather good :wave:

They look rather sexual! Mmmmm thinking black speelines on Mrs B's Golf would look rather good :wave:

Luckily, I am a photoshop genius...

Get a decent side on pic of her at the moment and chop the rims on., or I could bring one up next month.

Get a decent side on pic of her at the moment and chop the rims on., or I could bring one up next month.

Bringing one up might not be a bad idea dude :D

Loving the wheels dude, top marks and just the kind of styling i like, but you know that already lol.

Cheers dude. :)

Lined 2 wheels up today... :) But I think I'm going to refurb all four of them after snuffling around them properly.

Oh, and the stance looks pretty good...

Wheels%202.jpg

It's in a nice garage... all 40 x 75 feet of it. ;) Have to move out by Crimbo though as the cattle want somewhere to live.

150mm spacers no good? :(

;)

Reminds me of a mate whose dad built a grass track car out of a Mini, with two sets of wheels welded together! I looked awesome :lol:

You can fix two mini front subframes together to create a twin engine, 4wd, 4 wheel steer, child gobbling weapon.

Brrrrmmmmm brrrrmmmm.

Mate, I don't think it needs cutting back at all. It just needs a wash :nuts:

glad you're still getting on with it though, are you planning a black and white theme?