Sign in to follow this  
Toad

Toads 16v and VR6 of doom.

Interesting in parting with the black leather, p/x'ing for the cloth in my Corrado to help with funds to put towards the VR, Tom?

Quite possibly... I sat in the valver today and burnt my arse on the seat belt buckle, and thought how little I want leather seats. :lol:

I did half offer them to someone else a little while ago though. I'll speak to them and get back to you.

Ok mate. I've been after leathers for my Corrado for ages so I am definately very keen to sort some at some point!

tom as jim earlier mentioned id be more then happy to help out wherever needed, ive got a pretty comprehensive kit of cleaning goodies now so im surewe could get your vr looking better in no time :clap:

tom as jim earlier mentioned id be more then happy to help out wherever needed, ive got a pretty comprehensive kit of cleaning goodies now so im surewe could get your vr looking better in no time :clap:

Cheers dude. Sadly the paint is beyond normal cleaning products. Need to have a go at it with an orbital polisher and some G3

Cheers dude. Sadly the paint is beyond normal cleaning products. Need to have a go at it with an orbital polisher and some G3

Hey Tom, I'm still on for coming up and giving you a hand mate, I have an orbital, and G3 equivalent. Name a day and I'll come up, maybe a sunny evening? No romancing though please. :D

Haha. How about a little bit of romancing?

Whenever you could come up would be great. I'll drag the car out and get it washed again.

Lets put our heads together and just have 'help Toad sort some stuff on his VR' day out.. sure I can fit in a day before the end of the month and would love to come and just do some donkey work - moving stuff, cleaning stuff, assembling stuff - whatever you want mate!

Indeed.. he's waiting for us to come and groom him...... next to a big steaming pile of sh1t!! ;)

Indeed.. he's waiting for us to come and groom him...... next to a big steaming pile of s**t!! ;)

That pic needs its own caption contest.

"Damn i just got done moving all that pooh"

But funnier. :lol:

Lets put our heads together and just have 'help Toad sort some stuff on his VR' day out.. sure I can fit in a day before the end of the month and would love to come and just do some donkey work - moving stuff, cleaning stuff, assembling stuff - whatever you want mate!

Cheers Jim. This month won't be terribly productive for me I'm afraid. July would be a lot better though. Would really like a hand at some point.

Jim, are you suggesting we have a toad grooming session?

I do like my belly being rubbed. :)

Indeed.. he's waiting for us to come and groom him...... next to a big steaming pile of s**t!! ;)

That pic needs its own caption contest.

"Damn i just got done moving all that pooh"

But funnier. :lol:

LOL! Do it!

Tonight I got a nice new metal cabinet off the neighbours farm, and emptied all of the cack from inside the car out and put it into the cabinet. Quite nice to have an empty car. Found my 17mm ratchet spanner too. :)

Also cleared the 16v out and found a new tool box which is too big :(

Tried removing the rear caliper carriers, and broke my allen key socket. :( Gonna try and see if they will exchange it. Apart from that, just sat in the car and wondered what it would be like to drive again. :lol:

Cheers Jim. This month won't be terribly productive for me I'm afraid. July would be a lot better though. Would really like a hand at some point.

Just put out the call - people will come and help. I'm certainly up for it mate.

What you need is a big spot light with a toad on it instead of batman, when you turn it on, we all come to the rescue. :D

Just put out the call - people will come and help. I'm certainly up for it mate.

Tom, as you know I am unemployed 2 weeks today so might as well be doing something constructive :salute:

i'd come but only if you promise to move the pooh hill.

Pooh hill is there because we're going to throw Steve / Supercharged in it when he's there next :grin:

I'm always up for lending a hand mate, got to repay you for all those special 'cuddles' at some point..........

i'd come but only if you promise to move the pooh hill.

Pooh hill is there because we're going to throw Steve / Supercharged in it when he's there next :grin:

Indeed. It'll force him to push back... :norty:

Thanks for all the offers of help guys. :) Much appreciated. Going to try to get a few bits thrown on or prepared this weekend.

I'm gonna go ahead and restart my commission-based marketing:

Erwins ftw on rear carriers! :salute:

Yup, don't have much choice now with half the allen key snapped off in the bolt. Need to set about the rest of the bolts with a hammer I think. Didn't really help that I was attacking the bolts in the dark.

Agh, I hate snap-offs. I feel your pain buddy. You should be able to wiggle the allen out of there with a bit of light and pliers all being well!

I'm sure you'll find some ingenious way of getting it sorted! :wink:

Agh, I hate snap-offs. I feel your pain buddy. You should be able to wiggle the allen out of there with a bit of light and pliers all being well!

smear pooh over it and leave it over night.

If you have any knocking about that is.

Hmm..

my third pooh related post. :cuckoo:

........probably involving a tractor, as with most of his plans.

The others just involve things I only feel comfortable describing to a psychiatrist .