Sign in to follow this  
chewys_vr6

Who's been playing silly buggers?

Bit stupid posting a video like that, whoever that was in the Skoda.. but 145MPH!! But the Corrado totally left him for dead! Good old VR6 :)

Humn, not the sharpest tools in the box in the Skoda, VR did a good job, aerodynamics kicking in probably helped.

Plonkers - like how they've said it was a Storm - they'll have no idea and they're acting triumphantly but got a pasting!

"Coming back from the midlands on the M6 North racing a VW Corrado 2.9 VR6 Storm.

Our car Skoda Octavia VRS 1.8T. Lets see who bottles it first, this was in the wet doing speeds over 140 MPH"

Wow.... what a bright idea!

"Coming back from the midlands on the M6 North racing a VW Corrado 2.9 VR6 Storm.

Our car Skoda Octavia VRS 1.8T. Lets see who bottles it first, this was in the wet doing speeds over 140 MPH"

I know! It's not big and it's not clever! :lol:

I know! It's not big and it's not clever! :lol:

dislexic dwarfs again??

Dont reckon the guy in the C bottled it, just proved he was quicker/better and left it at that. Some people are thick!!

That's what I thought - he was clearly saying - this is how fast I could go! Then easing off before he's busted or killed.

Looking forward to watching this when I get home. Sounds mighty stupid though.

Reckon a properly remapped vRS could stay with a standard VR no probs in a straight line. Different story round the twisties though.

What a surprise to see a shaven headed t0sser at the end :roll: The attitude fitted his appearance perfectly. I can't stand blokes with receeding hair lines who think they're hard just because they've shaven their hair off and got no neck.

And getting excited by "1 feckin 45", is that all? LOL! Stupid gimps.....