Sign in to follow this  
first g60

WHO,S THIS G WERKS GUY EVERBOBYS RAVING ON ABOUT?

ive just purchased my first g60 and in fact my first supercharged car.. stage 4 jabbasport charger, pitstop developments stage 5 antilag chip 68mm pulley and a few other parts. i just need a better oilcooler apparently as its 124c

if anybody can give me any pointers or advice it will be greatly liked lots :lol: :lol:

ahha,, MR G MAN HIMSELF??????

ive just purchased a g60 have i done the right thing? ive been told your the man? sorry to put the world on your shoulders

in terms of your Oil temp mate, get a Mocal Oil Cooler kit .. Darren (G-man) will sort you out lol... your temp wont go above 110 then even in the summer!

If its not too far for you to travel it may even be worth popping over to him and get him to give your car a health check?? well worth while if you have a G60.. just for the piece of mind.

AND IF I LET THE MRS DRIVE ME THERE WE WOULD END UP AT THE NORTH POLE

CAPS LOCK = BAD :wink:

Hello and welcome to forum.

He ( Mr G werks ) is the ONLY person id trust with my G Lader. Top bloke. reputation unparalleled

Right ill have my tenner now lol

i'll 2nd the above (VR man i'm afraid) but Darren's done a superb job with my old beast and would'nt trust it with anyone else now! (do i get my tenner now too!!!!)

Alex

I`ll 3rd that LOL done a top job re-building my G-lader allround helpfull and friendly service glad I listened to you guys as I nearly sent my charger to Jabbersport :)

supercharfed

digipants

oh and 'shrek' anyone else got any wonderful names for things??[/quote:0025d]

i just missed the g key lol (note i said key not spot :))

superchargers are crank driven i dont understand why antilag would be needed could somebody enlighten me?

There's a delay from the point at which you floor the loud-pedal (open the throttle) to when the boost pipes, silencer at the charger output (if there's still a silencer box there, as many have removed this horrid thing and replaced with an RS outlet) and intercooler all fully fill up with air from the charger.

Tempest

There's a delay from the point at which you floor the loud-pedal (open the throttle) to when the boost pipes, silencer at the charger output (if there's still a silencer box there, as many have removed this horrid thing and replaced with an RS outlet) and intercooler all fully fill up with air from the charger.

Tempest

ah consider me enlightened cheers fella would i get this problem with a vr6 with a v9 charger and intercooler?

atm i dont have ic and dont get any lag

SSSTTTOOOOOP...

whats the silencer thingy?? can i change mine if its not been changed already and if so how many moths do i need to clear in my wallet?

SSSTTTOOOOOP...

whats the silencer thingy?? can i change mine if its not been changed already and if so how many moths do i need to clear in my wallet?

Have a look here for some useful general info on 'What is what' under the bonnet of a G60: G60 Info

The silencer box has been removed from the right hand side of the G charger in picture 4, it is an RS outlet instead which is the shinny round thingy to the left of number 8 in picture 4.

If you have a black box there instead then get an RS outlet. Plenty of companies supply them but again Darren at G-werks is your best bet.

g werks is the place to go dude. just had my g-lader serviced there and the service was fekkn brilliant. they gave me lots of advice when asked. they even put an easter egg in with my shiny seviced g-monster. v nice touch

:D