quicky1980

Re: Quicky's Corrado - Audi 3.2

Sam its so dirty! Good to hear you havnt had any problems with it though :D Shame that you didnt get the house, and the audi, but im sure you will find something soon enough!

Have to catch up some time sooooon :) December pub meet at the botolph arms?

Sounds like a plan ;) (Oh im a bugger for inviting myself) ;)

Sam its so dirty! Good to hear you havnt had any problems with it though :D Shame that you didnt get the house, and the audi, but im sure you will find something soon enough!

Have to catch up some time sooooon :) December pub meet at the botolph arms?

Sounds like a plan ;) (Oh im a bugger for inviting myself) ;)

I should be there guys, been a rough few weeks/months so could do with a pint.

Awsome - someone get it sorted :)

Or are we talking ADK meet? I dont think my presence is much wanted there :lol:

ADK meet yeah. I havnt been this year full stop. Will be nice to get out again lol. Text me if you are going Sam and ill meet you there :D Wont be in my car though, its still off road lol

Picked these up on Thursday. Need a good clean and refurb but happy with the way they make the car look. I like the contrast of beige and black.

2010-12-05125616.jpg

2010-12-05125624.jpg

2010-12-05125631.jpg

2010-12-05125729.jpg

Well the car has been a reliable steed over the last few weeks during the severe weather conditions weve had. Only issue was grounding out on a load of ice on a back road, I think thats removed some paint off the subframe! In all I think I did around 700miles in just 2 weeks!!

Anyhow, cleaned her up today to get rid of the salt, looking much better.

Right, as you guys have read. Things werent to great at the end of last year so my girlfriend and me needed cheering up....

mea.JPG[/attachment:3lskcqqc]

Sorry about the poor picture quality. She was 8weeks old when we got her but now shes 3 months! Growing very quickly too!

Car wise, not much news. Still need to wire in those seats

Just spent a day doing ther second version of the 3.2 V6 conversion guide. Spent ages working on it, making sure pictures were as small as possible to keep the file size down and could only reach a minimum of 9Mb! So had to convert to PDF which I didnt really want.

Hopefully the new guide is easier to follow and helps others out. :D

I did only hope to be doing the new revision for a few hours but ended up running out of daylight and couldnt work on the car...must wire up the seats and sort out the rera spoiler !

Damn it!! Fix one thing only for something else to play up. My rear spoiler hasn't worked since April so I decided to check the sideboard. Found that a wire which shouldn't have been plugged in and that sorted the spoiler. Wahoo!!

Now on the way home the engine started to misfire. I think ive sourced it to faulty coil on one of the cylinder so fingers crossed once I get a replacement part it sorts the misfire out.

Any one know if can run the car on 5 cylinders just to get me to work and to be tomorrow? Roughly 10 miles away.

Thats good news on the spoiler mate, but not so great on the misfire. I ran mine with a missfire and running on less that 6 at times, with the coolant temp reaching 120 degrees at times due to a fooked headgasket. So a 10 mile round trip should be ok i guess! But i knew that i was going to need a new engine so wasnt bothered!

Wooohoooo spolier is finally fixed!!! Thats took you quite a while. Fingers crossed you get this misfire sorted :)

Damn it!! Fix one thing only for something else to play up. My rear spoiler hasn't worked since April so I decided to check the sideboard. Found that a wire which shouldn't have been plugged in and that sorted the spoiler. Wahoo!!

Now on the way home the engine started to misfire. I think ive sourced it to faulty coil on one of the cylinder so fingers crossed once I get a replacement part it sorts the misfire out.

Any one know if can run the car on 5 cylinders just to get me to work and to be tomorrow? Roughly 10 miles away.

Don't think its recommended!

Absolute minimum unplug the injector on that cylinder to stop cylinder wash.

Cheers Chris, yeah taken a while to figure out the problem for the spoiler issue. Turned out to be a wire in the wrong place. Hopefully getting a new coil tomorrow so fingers crossed it sorts the missfire, all fingers point to this being the problem

John, thanks for the advice will bear that in mind. But decided to take the car off the road just incase. Bit of a pain but dont want to wreck the cylinder chambers or lambdas.

£30+vat for each coil x 6, ouch!!

Finally got the new coil on the engine and was a little worried that if this didnt fix it I would struggle to work out what else could be causing the bad engine running but luckily my diagnosis was spot on :grin: New coil and new spark plugs (just in case and she deserved a treat) and shes better than before.

So with a once again healthy engine and a fully functional spoiler ....but for how long??

That's the way though isn't it mate? Got my engine sorted and now the steering racks gone!

Ah well, good to see it all up and running.

Colours look awesome mate, the leather, carpet and paint work very well together imo!

That's the way though isn't it mate? Got my engine sorted and now the steering racks gone!

Ah well, good to see it all up and running.

Oh no! Whats wrong with it. I have one in the garage if you need one? Hows the new suspension setup, should I go for gold gaz or save up for the fk's?

Colours look awesome mate, the leather, carpet and paint work very well together imo!

Cheers, you managed to get your seats sold in the end. Did you go for all black leathers in their place?

No dude, lol, swapped my vr with swompys valver as i needed some spare cash to buy a daily for work...