Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

RUF CTR3 - close to styling perfection

Actually i'm not as keen on that to be honest, despite Porsche and RUF stuff being very very high in my list of all things good.

From the front view it just looks a bit too (and dare I even say this?!) aftermarket bolt on bodykit for my liking! :(

i like the front shot but i'm really not sure about those 'gills' on the engine cover...

Me neither. Awesome looking car though. It would look even better on some BBS LM's IMO.

Obviously this car is function over form, but the form in this instance is ugly, regardless of Porsche and Ruf's pedigree.

It's another Cayenne Turbo for me....... love the mechanicals, hate the rest of it.

looks too plastic fantastic IMO. dont think they did their research on the visual aspect of it, im sure 99.9% of porsche drivers arent into masses of bodykit everywhere, (unless it is purely fuctional of course) just something to fall off on the way round the track!

Yeeeuch!

The only reason to buy it would be because of the way it goes. Design-wise the Carrera GT (which the RUF immitates poorly) is a much better resolved design.

The first RUF I havn't wanted.

:(

Obviously this car is function over form, but the form in this instance is ugly, regardless of Porsche and Ruf's pedigree.

It's another Cayenne Turbo for me....... love the mechanicals, hate the rest of it.

/\ditto/\ absolutely hideous :shock: :cry: