Sign in to follow this  
double-6s

Which 15 inch wheels suit the rado?

Was just wondering what people thought?

And does anyone have a link to that wheel weight web page/site? Are standard speedies fairly light?

Speedlines on the VR6 do it for me, definately. My favourite OEM wheel on the Corrado without a doubt.

yeah double-6s, i've been thinking about spacers too.

obviously you'd still see they're not 8 inches wide from the back but side-on and iding low enough would give a good impression i think..

whats the max width spacers can you keep the original bolts with?

think even 5mm spacers and you're pushing your luck tbh... take a wheel off and have a look at how much bolt sticks through the rimto get an idea of how much you have to play with...

I do like the Speedies but I am loving the VR on Solitudes. They're lighter than the Speedies and I'm sure it handles a little better on them. I really like the look of them.

thats what i like to hear! have some in need of tlc with a twist when i get some spare cash.. hoping to get them done before too long though!

Yes, second that. Considered getting a set of them but with the rate that I put brake dust onto my alloys, the thought of keeping the BBS ones clean gave me the screaming airy ab-dabs.

The Golf VR BBS look pretty slick I think.

Ooh no, i've never liked the vr BBS to be honest. Very boring. And absolutely no dish as far as i remember?

I love BBS RS's though. Tasty :)

The Golf VR BBS look pretty slick I think.

Ooh no, i've never liked the vr BBS to be honest. Very boring. And absolutely no dish as far as i remember?

I love BBS RS's though. Tasty :)

Ah well each to their own!!

I'd much rather have the RS over the standard Golf BBS but i thought we were talking OEM stuff here?

If not i'll shut up! :)

No don't shut up dude! :)

Nah not OEM mate - anything really. I've got 15 inch speedies and 17 inch Borbet C's at the mo - just fancied something small, light and nice looking.

think even 5mm spacers and you're pushing your luck tbh... take a wheel off and have a look at how much bolt sticks through the rimto get an idea of how much you have to play with...

Just get a set of longer wheel-bolts if you want to run wheels with spacers, it's not a big deal I thought ?

Stanners - yeah i did a mind-meld with you the other night when you were sleeping :)

They look fookin lovely i reckon.

One more thing mate........ hinestly?? :)

hi Will, hope you and the kids are fine mate :)

what about these??? http://www.edition38.com/forums/index.p ... opic=84856 ok they are not 15's but very light, similar to the speedlines in design. plus i'm 90% sure you can fit a good size brake set up with these wheels?? if the guy was closer to me, i would have had them, but birmingham to essex to try a wheel on, is to far for me, especially if my brakes did not fit.

plus being 5/112 you will need spacers, so that will make them fill those arches :wink:

karl

Howdy mate. Yep we're all well thanks mate :)

You?

Lovin MO's. Very sexy. Would need painting though. White!!!!!

Oh. Thats what I thought you'd linked before mate. The link didn't work so I logegd in and saw the MO's.

Silver ones look tasty!! :)

et50 though - would need a good 15mm of spacer!

They look fookin lovely i reckon.

Yep 8)

One more thing mate........ hinestly?? :)

What you on about???? :roll:

:lol: