Sign in to follow this  
skinnyman9000

Might be getting a free G60...

Was sat at work today discussing my engine rebuild and one of the blokes pipe up, conversion went as follows:

bloke - "was it a corrado youve got"

me - "yeah why"

bloke "a mate of mine took one in px for his beemer a while back, it failed its MOT, needs 4 new tyres to pass he says, he was gonna sort it but its been sat in the garage on his farm for 6 months, last i heard he was gonna scrap it"

me - "what model is it?"

bloke - "charged something"

me - "G60?"

bloke - "yeah that rings a bell, if you want it i reckon i could get it ya for free cus it was gonna cost him £50 to scrap it, why, do you want it?"

me - "HELL YEAH i want it"

bloke - "ok, well buy me a beer 2moz lunch and i reckon i could get it ya for free"

FECKIN SCORE!!!!

If your deal falls through I'm only half an hour up the road from you and I've got a spare garage now the VR's back on the road :lol:

IF the deal comes through (fingers crossed!!) then it'll be a case of take any useful parts off, put them on the valver, then get the G looking reasonable enough to sell.

I would keep the G if it came along earlier, but ive just spent £1k on an engine rebuild on the valver, so wouldnt make sense to sell it for the G, plus i know the condition of the valver as its had alot of parts replaced recently.

Although, i could always keep the supercharger and look into a 16VG60 conversation, now i know the engine is nice and strong, hmmmm.

Although, i could always keep the supercharger and look into a 16VG60 conversation, now i know the engine is nice and strong, hmmmm.

*cough*Lots of work*cough*

:wink: