Sign in to follow this  
praise b the LOweReD

UP FOR SALE .. NEED SOME HELP !!

lol bump for ya own thread quality :lol:

your rados lookin sweet mate,think brokeback dave likes A's mate,he's just strugglin to find some 5studs :D

where do i start ... aint ben on here for a while as my lap top has been busted.. plus ive prob had the worst luck ever over the last few weeks,,

firstly some stupid woman !! (sorry to offend but she was) drove into me in the lane.. ins co said knock 4 knock - great !!

basically needed both front wings bumper bonnet and complete drivers side repainted.. but worst of all one of my front borbets is now square .. so not good..

anyhows i took it to my mate who lovingly repaired the battered panels.. and shipped her off to bmw for pant - i know i know but they were the only people who could get it painted in time for e38..

in the mean time i bought a set of keskin off rob heath.. lovely fella .. nice rims but wanna polish them and get them colour coded..

also need to get one 7.5 4 stud borbet A not worried about kerbing as will be gettin polished..

anyhows got it bk the day before e38 only to find my bonnet release cable had snapped and wouldnt release .. so no drivin to e38.. GUTTED..................

IT DOESNT STOP THERE while fitting the new cable had meself a wee little elecy fire - luckily only behind the drivers side foot well

so burned out my ignition loom and my alarm.. felt like lighting the whole thing

anyhow after a few beers decided id have a go at rewiring her .. so after a bit of head scratching and some sore knees and back i got her working again and the alarm... hooray ..

the end .. nah only joking .. once id got her running decided to try and fit the cable .. once done pulled it once and it snapped..

gutted again.. the nice peeps at euro parts decided that they would replace the cable but would take a day or 2 to get new one..

fitted it and it works loverly .. lucky i didnt drive to e38 though as my oil was v v low.. gotta sort that leak lol

anyhow shes lookin good at the min need to get the keskin centres painted up same as car and get dishes polished then slam her a bit more.. will give her a clean next few days and post some fresh pics..

Jeez, not surprised you didnt come e38 andy....It never rains eh!!

Ive found a brand new dish at home that sits behind the center cap if you want it dude?? Did your mate source you a centre cap in the end?

yeah i had it ready for e38.. thats what i mean mate i did my best to get there and roll lookin reasonably good.. but was too far to travel without checkin oil and water levels.. i was gutted matey .. big style..

loving that pic of u asleep while on the bow.. on the skint -av forum.. class

Sorry mate, but if you want to sell your car on here you'll need to do for sale thread like everyone else.

its just sat outside mate .. the missus dont like driving it... and i aint got time..

so unforunately she has to go

ill take 1700 as she is which i think is a bargain considering the money ive spent ..

its had new starter motor alternator dizzy battery fuel pump.. etc etc .. the paint cost me almost 1500

think its an ideal car for someone who wants to get into the scene but doesnt wanna start from scratch ...

urs is lookin gorgeous as ever ..