Sign in to follow this  
Riley

2.4L/280 brake/twin 50 webers/rwd - Video's inside.

Man...id kill to own one :D

Cosworth built blocks in my favourite car of all time 8)

Anyone got good vids of their oldskool fave motors?

Neil.

E30 M3 anyone?

thats bloody awesome driving....love it!

the manx rally video - that driver is an animal. fantastic driving...

Not so 80's, but this VTEC converted S1 Exige does it for me (I'd far rather it than the GT3 in the vid).

opel manta's.........HOW Cool!!! i remeber as a kid seeing em an thinkking they looked sooooo cool! 8)

opel manta's.........HOW Cool!!! i remeber as a kid seeing em an thinkking they looked sooooo cool! 8)

Check this out...

Ari Vatanen,full knacker at 25 seconds in...and he clips a wall just before a gate/cattle grid. 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9S77jIj-tc

A Manta 400 replica is the only car im gonna replace the corrado with...its just finding one.

Manta_Lakes_02.jpg

Best looking car ever built in my eyes.

Check this out...

A Manta 400 replica is the only car im gonna replace the corrado with...its just finding one.

well make sure you keep a build thread on here!! 8)

Ari has skills!!!!! :shock:

the manx rally video - that driver is an animal. fantastic driving...

Not so 80's, but this VTEC converted S1 Exige does it for me (I'd far rather it than the GT3 in the vid).

yeah its like he's on the limit all the time, got that M3 by the throat & giving it a good shake! :)

funny just watched that Exige vid...would love to take one of those for a spin, love the way early on when the Exige & GT3 are just starting to battle it out the other white Porsche i front of them both just bangs on the anchors at the top of the hill, can almost hear him thinking 'fook this i'll let these 2 get on with it!' :lol: . All the way thru the corners though the dude in the Exige is just all over the GT3's bumper, wicked stuff!

Manta_Lakes_02.jpg

Best looking car ever built in my eyes.

RILEY.....check out this months performance Vauxhall mag. Theres an article on a genuine 400 sourced from Ireland and fully restored. It looks absolutely fresh out of the box awesome!