Sign in to follow this  
vwdeviant

Car "Gonks"

Ok what is your Mascot of choice in the Rado?

All my cars (bar one) have had some form of mascot...

Currently I have a Mr Hanky Keyring Hanging off my rearview mirror...

"Hidey-hooo!"

I did have one of these SNORSE hanging from my rear view mirror, its a model of a chracter designed by pete fowler that also features in the super furry animals video "hello sunshine" but i seem to have lost it after the last time i cleaned the car out :(

I don't currently have a mascot but my girlfriend has one of those furry things with the goggly eyes and the big sticky feet that were popular in the eighties stuck to the dash of the Celica.

I had one of the Oringinal GTI FAST's in mine, but I'm about to put it up for sale on ebay as I no longer have the Rado and they are as rare as hens teeth. Particularly in the UK!

Zippy sits on my parcel shelf,

He makes me chuckle and I like looking at peoples reaction to him when the spoiler goes down and Zippy is staring at them. :D

I did have one of these SNORSE hanging from my rear view mirror, its a model of a chracter designed by pete fowler that also features in the super furry animals video "hello sunshine" but i seem to have lost it after the last time i cleaned the car out :(

That's so cool! plus the SFA are one of the all time greatest bands...... in my humble opinion.

As for mascots, nothing. Like the interiors on my vehicles to be clean and clutter free.

I had one of the Oringinal GTI FAST's in mine, but I'm about to put it up for sale on ebay as I no longer have the Rado and they are as rare as hens teeth. Particularly in the UK!

A what?????

A what?????[/quote:5233a]

Watch this video and the 4 down the right hand side. They were adverts in the US for the Golf GTI Limited Edition

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij9A22-F1d8

A what?????[/quote:7f4ee]

Watch this video and the 4 down the right hand side. They were adverts in the US for the Golf GTI Limited Edition

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij9A22-F1d8[/quote:7f4ee]

what did yours used to say to you?!! :D :D

I did have a skull air freshener in my last two cars, but it seemed to bring me bad luck as I crashed the first and my rado got done 3 times in 5 months (and written off), so it won't be going in the new car whenever i get round to getting it.

I used to have a shaun the sheep in my first car which was really cute.

i got a bat called "roche" from roche abbey,he's lived in all my cars over the last 10yrs :D

There's laws against keeping endangered species in confined spaces... Doesn't he distract you at night too?

...eeeerrrr, i have to admit to having this article foisted apon me ( see below ) ... its in my van at the moment but im under instructions that it is to be transferred to the c when its ready ... cant argue with daughters :)

There's laws against keeping endangered species in confined spaces... Doesn't he distract you at night too?

says the man we a turd danglin in his car :lol:

....... i`ll try that again :D

I've Got Munkeh too, strapped into Rear Seat with the Seat Belt on :lol: Sat next to him is Flat Eric!!!!

says the man we a turd danglin in his car :lol:

PMSL... The number of kids that point at Mr Hanky when it's parked up asking their parents what it is...

I've got munkeh as well. He lives under the glovebox in the tray, next to my fire extinguisher (holding on for dear life).

My nan (bless her) is knitting him a race suit and nomex stylee balaclava at the moment hahahah

I don't have one in mine, but mrsbeige has a PG Tips/On digital Monkey on her dashboard!

So lots of "Munkeh" but who has the "Proper" big one that came with your ITV Digi-box? Not the Poor imitations or the ikkle Munkeh from PG Tips...

I used to but was forced to give him away by the ex-wife.. mind you they were lethal as they have weighted feet and hands... Ouch!