OSV

OSV Satin Silver VR6 OEM+

Here is the current spec. sheet as of Spring 2006. No huge spec lists or modifications, the aim being to retain the classic styling and appeal. Less is more!

CORRADO VR6

Satin Silver metallic LB7Z

1994 model year

Registered April 1994

Engine

2.9 litre (ABV 2861cc) DOHC VR6 (Factory spec.190 bhp 180 lbs/ft)

● Supersprint exhaust system (cat back) featuring stainless steel back box with 120 x 80mm OE style oval tailpipe

Interior

Black Electric Recaro leather

● OE black carpet mats

● OE Console gauge pack

● OE style illuminated leather gear knob

● Chromed door locks

Exterior

Lockless colour coded door handles

● Red tinted rear light clusters

● Clear crystal side repeater indicators

● Deleted rear tow eye

● Colour coded rear badges

Chassis

FK Konigsport coilover height and damping adjustable suspension with Koni shock absorbers

● 312mm TT front brake upgrade

● MKIV spec rear callipers

● Stainless steel braided brake hoses

Wheels

BBS RS 301 3 piece split rims.

Original specification Silver centres with Gold BBS logo bages.

Size 7.5x17 ET33 PCD 5x100

Dunlop SP Sport 9000 205/40R17 80W tyres

● BBS RS 301 3 piece split rim

Magic black centres, polished rims, chrome bolts, Gold BBS logo caps and slim caps.

8x17 ET 27 Rear 7.5x17 ET33 Front PCD 5x100

Dunlop SP Sport 9000 205/40R17 80W tyres

● BBS RX2 2 piece split rims

7.5”x17” ET35

Uniroyal Rainsport 205/40R17 80W tyres

● Speedline Original equipment 5 spoke alloys

6.5J x15 ET 43

Dunlop SP Sport 200 205/50R 15V

I.C.E.

Alpine CDA-9812 RR CD/MP3 head unit

● DLS R5 component speakers in factory position

Dude, i absolutely love your car! That pic up there from A20LEE looks amazing! The car is a credit to you.

I remember seeing it at Edition 38 last year. was truly amazing.

Got some pics of it, hope you dont mind me posting them up. To be honest, I dont think photos do the car justice. It looks miles better in the flesh.

DSCF1911.jpg

DSCF1912.jpg

DSCF1913.jpg

Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it. Fingers crossed car is how I want it now with just the option of swapping the wheels over to give it a slightly different look from time to time. Agree about photographs not doing the car justice, I believe the car looks far better in the metal :oops: but I'm sure a skilled photographer would fare bettter than I have.

one of my favourite corrados, Totally sums up the oem+ look which is always going to be a way of modifying for years to come! 8)

And im sure this car puts the prices of silver corrados up! :lol:

Cos i want a silver raddo now. :roll:

Centres need to be all black imo :-)

And the side strips need coding too ;-)

Sorry, just being really nit picky..... stunning maching. The esscence of OEM+ imo.

BTW OSV,how do you find it handles with the 1" dish on the rears - any noticable difference to 7.5's all round ?

BTW OSV,how do you find it handles with the 1" dish on the rears - any noticable difference to 7.5's all round ?

It's imposible to say as I've just had my rear axle bushes replaced so the handling is now far better :afro: , however as the tyres are identical I think there would be no real difference due to the extra half inch on the dish.

Centres need to be all black imo :-)

And the side strips need coding too ;-)

Sorry, just being really nit picky..... stunning maching. The esscence of OEM+ imo.

i'd take the strip off altogether - especially on a lighter car,it really makes a big difference IMO..only thing is avoid supermarkets,women drivers & renegade shopping trolleys @ all costs :wink:

It's imposible to say as I've just had my rear axle bushes replaced so the handling is now far better :afro: , however as the tyres are identical I think there would be no real difference due to the extra half inch on the dish.

Yeah fresh bushes do make a huge difference if there shot - i take it your running 215/40/17's all round then ? Edit: forget the previous question i just read page 19 Doh !

I like the strips.... we're strictly OEM+ here, not OEM - :-)

I personally don't like the exposed panel gaps when the strips are removed. It's quite noticable on light shades and greys, which is why I put them back colour coded....and as you say, they have saved my door skins from numerous potential paint chips.

In my sig, the strips are barely noticable when coded imo...but they give the required ding protection.

Lol i'm more of a minimalist me,i like taking bits off rather than putting em on :D..i think the strips work fine on OSV's car because it ties in nicely with the colour coded centres..

agreed there very low profile on your car - hardly noticable

Yeah, true, on silver it's probably a tough call. Mine's a bit darker and can get away with it :-)

I'm very minimalist when it comes to shedding weight, but the body stays as VW made it :-)