OSV

OSV Satin Silver VR6 OEM+

Ok, here we go the car is genuinely grubby so apologies. I couldn't wait any longer so decided to trial fit the black RS 301s.

Dec19new.jpg

Ok, here we go the car is genuinely grubby so apologies. I couldn't wait any longer so decided to trial fit the black RS 301s.

Dec19008.jpg

Dec19011.jpg

Dec19014.jpg

Looks brilliant but the new rims scream lower me more for some reason.

deffinatly needs to be lower on those wheels, personally I prefer the all silver RS's (they are RS's arent they?) you had on before, but the black centered ones still look good.

also, does your cat only have 3 legs? :?

deffinatly needs to be lower on those wheels, personally I prefer the all silver RS's (they are RS's arent they?) you had on before, but the black centered ones still look good.

like this, lookin' mean now.

Brilliant chop Lee! It looks better balanced like that imo....

Liking the wheels, very retro 8)

Not sure about the car bra though....

Yep definately looks much better lower on them. But at the height you run it the silver ones look better still.

To be honest either way its gorgeous! :)

Jay

Stunning! I can't belive that's the same wheels i had sat in my shed last year, incredibale work to get them up to standard, you've done EXACTLY what I was going to do with them too!!! (wish I hadn't sold them now!)

the extra black bits on the car work really well.

(you should have kept it a secret until next season though ;-) )

Looks very nice, all silver wheels IMO though. Your numberplate surround looks really good in black with the rear lights all red, nice simple strip through the silver. Lovely job :)

Not keen on the bra, but I guess it comes off easily!

(you should have kept it a secret until next season though )

Thanks Paul, I'm really pleased how well they've turned out. I'm not too bothered about being secretive or a big reveal. In any event i've yet to take a decent pic of my car. I think it looks a million times better in the metal :oops:

Just my opinion of course

Fully functional 24v V6 Audi TT Dash and full MK4 wiring loom, ABS, Traction Control, ESP, Cruise Control, Rain sensing wipers etc..

Full Porsche Cream Leather interior, Porsche Amethyst Paint, 312mm Brakes, Quaife TB Diff, FK Konisports, everything brand new, Smoothed all over... Corvette 8.5x17"s all round.

:p

I wish i had a corrado they are soooooo cool. How do I go about being as cool as you guys with out buying a corrado?

think by being stalked by Angelina Jolie, you'd be as cool as you would owning OSV. :)

Some may recall that I built up another set of RS 301s in early 2004. I thought they looked great off the car 8) They were polished rims with gold bolts, after a quick try on the car they were removed without ever turning a wheel and sold. Then I stuggled forever to find another set go figure. Anyway heres a pic of their brief appearance which I found earlier tonight. Don't anyone dare say they like it (its not half as bad as I remembered :oops: )

BBS_RS_301.jpg

280404001.jpg

yup I hate them alright, you were right to ditch them disgusting shiny wheels. I can't believe someone bought them off you, or did you have to pay them?

:shock: ;)