CorradoVR6-Turbo

Ex-Corrado-VR6-Turbo.

I would love a full on weld in cage but if that happend then it would just become a track car full time,no point wasting a cage for the road. :wink:

Of course there is, a much stiffer chassis which will enable foe soft suspension for comfort on the road.

it's your car each to their own fella but I have to agree with Junkie.

Knowing you you'll go your own way anyway.

:)

Probably! what did he have 4/4, +4, +8 ?

Saying that i would not remember :lol:

Didnt expect you to mate but i'll tell me dad you did though, he's got a 1986 +4 with bout 20000 on it hardly goes anywhere but loves it to bits!

Oooooooooo traction! :salute:

Hell yea! instead if one wheel spinning and can do both :cheers:

8) are you going to install that b4 summers end?

Probably...i just cant wait :norty:

Very nice mate, how long did it take to come over from burger muncher land?

Pahh! Traction is for pussies :lol: Nah I'm just reeeeeaally jealous! Loving every bit of your motor mate :notworthy:

Well on the way back from the CCGB meet at shiffeld my clutch started to give way...about time :tongue:

So i traveld 220miles with no faults...went to work next day and came to a round-a-bout and it cut out ....how odd?

Tried to start but all it will do is start then die....2 days on and im still no futher forward,its got fuel and injecting plenty of it and it will fire then die....thats all it does,No fault codes either :scratch:

Spark is ok..its a brand new Beru unit but am going to try my old coilpack tommorow as the spark looked "weak"

Mechanical side is spot on also,rang C2 about the chip but they dont know unless the car is with them.....bugger!

So i need to try my ecu in a late VR6 with OBD2 and i know of nobody :bad-words:

This is the only real problem ive ever had and im going to have some JD tonight to calm me down....... :(

But i do have a Brand new Helix 4 padle clutch and diff to look at :cheers:

James, I think there's a ' lil plunger of some sort' in the air system that gets a lil stuck every now and then, its only ever happened once to me, but freed itself after a night or two in the garage and was fine ever since.

Sorry for the vagueness, but thought it was worth mentioning!

With the realy it sticks, so sometimes you get all the stuff and sometimes not, it basically can keep turning the ecu on and the resetting it by going off and so on. It can give lots of weird stuff.

All fixed....one broken wire to maf so it was fully inriched and my 300mile old mobile 1 0-40w fully is wasted :(

Oh well...the smallest things cause the biggest headache :bad-words:

glad you got it sorted James.

So am i !! :eek:

where did you get your cage from james?

Another forum member mate just_say_meth give him a tinker.

and the offending wires to the maf,just old with heat and age and ive had plenty of spare wire to cut back to and recrimp,solder new ends just like the pic....OEM. 8)

Picture001.jpg