CorradoVR6-Turbo

Ex-Corrado-VR6-Turbo.

ahh good choice, that was my other option when i was buying the vr6. have you got an s3 now then?

Selling your sorted Corrado to fund an S3, are you mad? :brickwall:

Corrado- one of the best handling FWD cars ever and general good car, more than could be said of an S3.

How much are you selling your Corrado for? I might do you a favour and buy it, then sell it back to you when you realise what a mistake you have made..... :D

Rant over, best of luck with it all mate, will be sorry to see this thread go :( , there aren't many alive on here any more....

See you back here in a few months :lol:

Oh and I know it's the right thing to do but can you tell the hormonal pregnant missus it's the right thing please.

Sort that one out and you can have my perfect enjoy building a corrado more than driving them corrado for free.

Car is looking brilliant, has come on a long way since i saw this car fully standard..

Lets look on the bright side here though everyone, this one gets sold, he will buy another so imagine what that one will be like.

I know there are some great cars on here but for all round ability and not creating scene machines, i cant think of better...

Oh and an R32 turbo S3, that would silence the critics..

Cheers Goldie :D

As for the S3 well my mate has one and every time i have a drive of it i want one.

It has a capable chassis to deliver the power to the ground and more so when you go 400+ power,haldex,proper independent chassis, O2M box and every extra gadget there is on on an S3 makes it a very good car indeed.

I know what corrado's are like,as for best fwd chassis....yea in the day and the chassis dont soak up the rubbish roads around the north east well at all,its a old car full stop no matter what upgraded parts you chuck at it its still old.

But it does look very well and looks refreshing compared to what elese is out there at the mo,but i want practicality and the chassis to delever the power i want.

anyway,ive got it up for 7k, it seem allot for a corrado but it will cost more so to build one excluding the car so it will take time to move on and in the mean time it will be used as normal on the weekends so i probaly will be here next winter...then next winter i will AWD the sucker and stick back up for sale for 7500 or something mad like that :lol:

Well i spent all of the day polishing the car inside and out for the first time after paint and it sure does polish up well....but them wheels took fecking ages to cleen! :cuckoo:

Also renewed a few broken trim so it looks good inside and out cant wait to tax it at the beginning of April..... :cheers:

Well i spent all of the day polishing the car inside and out for the first time after paint and it sure does polish up well....but them wheels took fecking ages to cleen! :cuckoo:

Also renewed a few broken trim so it looks good inside and out cant wait to tax it at the beginning of April..... :cheers:

That sounds more like it James. Make sure you dont get rid before i get a ride in it though...dont think i'd have the guts to drive it myself tbh :salute:

Yea nothing has changed mate,just cos its up for sale does not mean it wont be drivin to shows,mended,modified etc etc untill one day someone slaps that cash in my hand! :wink:

its not that hard to drive Hasan as i said its a normal VR6 around town....just the loud pedal will scare most for the first few times :lol:

Oh me me please, I'm not scared of pushing the loud pedal myself I'm just scared when it's not le pushing it lol.

If I was still living in the UK I'd be all over this. You can't import UK cars into the UAE, steering wheel's on the wrong side :(

Good luck with the sale, however in truth I'm hoping you hang on to it for some time and I'll buy it on my return. :)

I think you should just sell your (or the wifes) kidneys to fund the S3 and dry store this.. :tongue:

Don't wanna be another one to nag that you should keep this but...... I gotta. Make this awd then put a r32 in it, build yourself a new turbo, almost every part of this car is your work James, one of a kind, keep these wheels turning. Surly this option would be better on the bank acount too.

If you haldex it I'm all up for buying it then and all for only another 500 on the current asking price. To pay a garage your looking at easily 4k for the priviledge of doing the conversion.

I say go for it. Your obviosuly one of these guys thats just needs somehting to muck about with and with everything pretty much done on this you need a new project. I would seriously consider selling mine to buy this but then Id just be in the same position.

as for the S3's I had one a coulpe of years ago that had a good few chassis mods, properly set up geometry, R32 brakes and remap etc and it was a very quick point to point car and felt very solid at that.

Well mate it doesnt surprise me that you have put this up for sale again.

But hey go for what you want. Its your choice not everyone elses

And to put a note on this that I seen this a couple of weeks ago and must say James has done a cracking job on this and well worth the 7k price tag if you ask me. If I didnt have mine I'd have this but would paint it bordeaux :lol:

Good luck with the sale mate but enjoy it in the mean time :clap:

Don't wanna be another one to nag that you should keep this but...... I gotta. Make this awd then put a r32 in it, build yourself a new turbo, almost every part of this car is your work James, one of a kind, keep these wheels turning. Surly this option would be better on the bank acount too.

yea but still its an old chassis,awd or not and i love the 12v,pulls like a train and i would have no reason to pull it out in favour for the r32 lump....not fused about scene points :lol:

If you haldex it I'm all up for buying it then and all for only another 500 on the current asking price. To pay a garage your looking at easily 4k for the priviledge of doing the conversion.

I would need kicking in the nuts mate if i did and your welcome any time to have a blast out in it,the car not my nuts that is.... :D

I say go for it. Your obviosuly one of these guys thats just needs somehting to muck about with and with everything pretty much done on this you need a new project. I would seriously consider selling mine to buy this but then Id just be in the same position.

as for the S3's I had one a coulpe of years ago that had a good few chassis mods, properly set up geometry, R32 brakes and remap etc and it was a very quick point to point car and felt very solid at that.

Cheers bud and your right about needing something to do and ive had plenty of corrados,supercharged and turbo,there is nothing new about them,hence the s3 it will be all new for me...even the 20vt! :ignore:

Well mate it doesnt surprise me that you have put this up for sale again.

But hey go for what you want. Its your choice not everyone elses

And to put a note on this that I seen this a couple of weeks ago and must say James has done a cracking job on this and well worth the 7k price tag if you ask me. If I didnt have mine I'd have this but would paint it bordeaux :lol:

Good luck with the sale mate but enjoy it in the mean time :clap:

Cheers matey,it will be taxed soon,best get over for a ride out :camp:

Im seriously thinking about selling mine for this now to stop me buying another road bike, I reckon this should fill the gap :norty:

Im seriously thinking about selling mine for this now to stop me buying another road bike, I reckon this should fill the gap :norty:

go for it mate,it will frighten most who drive it for the first time,even when i got back after the time off road i had an adrenalin rush :lol:

If I could get a decent price for mine Id be down there straight away, not sure that would be easy at the moment :( . Im just imagining the Compo's on it right now and pressing the loud pedal :lol: