KADVR6

Kadvr6. Its time to sell :-(

I think you should leave it looking like that Karl, it looks hard as nails :lol:

As said it's a shame you gave up with the R32 mate, but at least it will have some turbo goodness on it eventually :clap:

Oh and first dibs on the RK's when you sell them mate (because I know you will sell them :lol:) they look sweeeeet!

too late guys the RK's are sold already.

looking at getting some CH's :cuckoo:

Baggsy them when you sell them then as I want them more :lol:

Your not far away from me. See you in 5 mins to give you a small slap :lol:

Have you seen the size of Karl? :eek: I wouldn't want to give him a slap :lol:

I did say 'small' slap :grin:

I did say 'small' slap :grin:

:lol:

Baggsy them when you sell them then as I want them more :lol:

Dammit you beat me to it, I want the wheels of zak soo badly but i can't afford to get everything to convert to 112 at the moment :(

Have to admit CH's will look the mutts nuts.

A happy home life/marriage is way more important than any car/engine combo but as its only a project car it should also not matter too much when things do not go smoothly as ever they never do and you WILL have issues with the 12v turbo too at some point, i just think there is no rush to get the corrado on the road as you do have alternative transport.

I reckon you're well on the right track Karl. As others have said, even with the 2.8 12v it'll be a peach. I'm sure just getting it all put back together, cleaned, and DRIVEN will cheer you up considerably - and make the home environment a little happier again!

I reckon you're well on the right track Karl. As others have said, even with the 2.8 12v it'll be a peach. I'm sure just getting it all put back together, cleaned, and DRIVEN will cheer you up considerably - and make the home environment a little happier again!

Thats actually the best idea yet, rebuild the car to however you want ie 12v, then realise its not what you want and carry on stripping it down again to fit the 32 :D sorted...

well hopefully the corrado will be back on the road in a couple of months??

but in the meantime i have bought a new daily :D i need an estate due to the new dog etc etc, went looking at audi a4's (common) then vw passats (common and not very well built i think) so went for the car below. its a 2001 car 72k on the clock with one elderly driver, full service history and its cleaner than most 03/04 cars i was looking at. this will get the missus use to driving something bigger than her ibiza, and i dont really car if she has little accidents in it because all the running gear/engine etc etc will be finding its way onto the mk1 scirroco.

and then next year i will buy a lot newer skoda, yeh i do really like this car :shock:

how much do you think i paid for it??

karl

skoda004.jpg

skoda001.jpg

skoda003.jpg

You paid £12.76 and a signed picture of me.

I will sort some pics of that head out soon. :oops:

not a bad guess Jim, i paid £1700 for it :D

and cheers tom for the picture of your head, i'm gonna be soooo nervous when i get a pm from you saying heres a picture of my head :lol:

and its getting a re-map done very soon also, i CANT leave things standard for long :cuckoo:

i'm gonna be soooo nervous when i get a pm from you saying heres a picture of my head

Why? Get it signed and it will be worth £1,687.24! :lol:

Jesus - £1,700!! That's pretty decent... get a Revo remap on it next seeing as you got a bargain ;)

its going to performance torque in wolverhampton for the re-map Jim, i have heard only good things about he's re-maps, Andy cazzavr had he's vrs done there. plus theres a GB on Briskoda at the moment.

then i'm gonna decide on "which" alloys to put on it.

its going to performance torque in wolverhampton for the re-map Jim, i have heard only good things about he's re-maps, Andy cazzavr had he's vrs done there. plus theres a GB on Briskoda at the moment.

Yep, Will's maps are superb 8) About half the price of Revo too...

Looks great, Karl :) Gonna get vRS bumpers & tailgate spoiler? Would look fantastic- especially as it's a non-vRS colour. You could prob get them quite cheap from a scrapper- think they're pretty cheap from Skoda new.

Before it gets stripped down keep it as sleeper as possible, sod the VRS stuff, but def get the remap, and that engine looks proper clean man.

hahaha - car is looking great Karl; was very envious when you told me how much you paid.

by the way i have two nice sets of wheels with good tyres on if you fancy a look wehn you come down to check out the seats! :norty:

with it being my birthday today, i decided to fit my new interior (yeh another one :lol: ) this is the interior i bought from dukest from out the car we kinda bought together, i have always wanted these recaro's as i think they are the best seats in a corrado!!

on saturday i'm picking up my new engine so within a couple of weeks (fingers crossed) the corrado will be running, i'm just very undecided what i'm going to do with it at the moment, i'm not going to sell the car just cant decide on how i'm what i'm going to do with it engine wise ie turbo, rotrex or ITB's.

i'm even thinking leaving it standard :shock: and getting all the bodywork 100% mint.

karl

rogue002006.jpg

rogue002001.jpg