KADVR6

Kadvr6. Its time to sell :-(

Looking good Karl, but you might have taken some pics after it was washed and polished :lol:

cheeky fecker :lol:

Blimey, I didn't know you'd bought Licklepaul's VR, I always liked that one.

I've got a thing for Rados on OZ type multispoke rims at the moment, and that top pic looks superb 8) The brakes get good cooling with that type of wheel and they weigh bugger all, aswell as looking smart. Everyone does BBS and 9s, so it's great to see something different 8)

well after toying with either turbo/rotrex, i decided on the rotrex route :) BUT then as loads of people will tell you, that to get them running 100% you need some form of standalone. So if i'm going to do that, i thought i may aswell shove the R32 lump in while i'm there :lol:

so just waiting to hear from Storm Developments, about when they will be able to install an Emerald ECU for me, i WILL get it all mounted/running within the month, then later on in the year the Rotrex will be going on, but maybe not the "little" C30-94 :)

wish me luck.

karl

You dont need any luck Karl, i hope i get to see (and drive) this car before you get silly and charge it...Its gonna be awesome..

I had a 3.2 TT in the workshop today and that felt pretty quick, so that engine in a corrado thats alot lighter and yours should fly 8)

i will give you a shout Michael when its all done, been on the phone to storm today, and for £1500 they will modify the R32 loom for the corrado, supply the emerald ecu with a base map, all i need to do when it comes back is join 5 wires together to power up the ecu.

how easy is that :D

karl

ha ha, your insane, in a good way! :D looks like its gonna be a total beastie when done, cant wait to see this!! have fun man!

R32 Rado :notworthy: sounds like a good plan Karl, 4wd??

yeh Bill, 4wd will be getting done next year/end of this year, think i may need it when the R32 is rotrexed 8)

karl

yeh Bill, 4wd will be getting done next year/end of this year, think i may need it when the R32 is rotrexed 8)

karl

Oh baby!! a Blown R32 4wd C is a dream motor :D

Looking forward to seeing the first stages Karl,

Chris.

Mmm, so the total budget on this conversion comes to....?

have a guess.

you will all me slightly amazed :D

Who cares about the price! juat get it done ! this should be one nice motor when its done 8)

I'd love to say the first bit James, certainly agree with the second though. Yeah, i would agree with The Cheese, around £2k, maybe £2.2? Which, IMHO is a very good price and i am sorely tempted to start saving the pennies...

Oooh I reckon you're coming in at around the £2K mark inc the R32 lump and Rotrex? :lol:

not quite Kev, but not far off??? but i did get a bargain with the actual R32 though. shame the rotrex cost £1275 otherwise it would have been around the 2k mark.

all i'm needing at the moment is the throttle body off a alfa 3.2v6???

Just wondering why the r32 throttle body cannot be used with emerald - is there any specific reason -

its just that im going this way with my project and was going to use factory management but am thinking about using Emerald.

I spoke ot one of the wesstide boys who is r32 ing his mk2 golf and he is planning on using hte r32 throttle body with emerald.

thanks

Faiser

Just wondering why the r32 throttle body cannot be used with emerald - is there any specific reason -

its just that im going this way with my project and was going to use factory management but am thinking about using Emerald.

I spoke ot one of the wesstide boys who is r32 ing his mk2 golf and he is planning on using hte r32 throttle body with emerald.

thanks

Faiser

If the Emerald has electronic throttle control then I can't see a problem, but I'd expect that it doesn't.

well the trusty gal hit 200k today, dont think there are many k reg fords on the streets today, that look/feel as good as this car does.

karl

200K, Nice one 8)

I don't think the Emerald supports Drive By Wire? Probably why a mechanical Alfa throttle is used instead.

Unfortunately going standalone costs you some refinements, but most you can live without :lol: