Rob_G60

Corrado G60

ive seen this car at so many shows but your never around one day ill track you down to say hello :D

Hi there, Car looks sweet as, n reckon the new rims betterk just a quick question, what did you use to remove the rear beam bushes? vw tool or another way?

cheers

mart

I used a chiesel and a big hammer, took a while but got there, fitting new coilovers tomorrow, will post some pics tomorrow

cheers rob

Awesome photo Rob. Finally fitted the alloys i got from you to mine. Have to say they look good.Think i'm in love with them. :luvlove:

Awesome photo Rob. Finally fitted the alloys i got from you to mine. Have to say they look good.Think i'm in love with them. :luvlove:

you have yourself a tasty looking motor there mate. great pics too

i want to do the same thing to my rear number plate. do you have any pics of how you welded the plate on? or any advice how to do a decent job of it

i had a look over your car at edition, the car looked really smart especially the pearl paint

Defo a nice car looked amazing on sat :D

You wasnt lieing about the waste gate blowing straight down, looked like a hover craft when you left 8)

:lol:

You wasnt lieing about the waste gate blowing straight down, looked like a hover craft when you left 8)

:lol:

yeah i relly need to sort that out lol

alright Rob!! hope the cars still going strong mate, you had left after i took Charlie for a ride so didnt get a chance to show you the VRT, maybe at a future meet or show, would love to see what yours is made of to!!

anyway, was just browsing and heard someone using the late style fogs in the early spec bumper, just thought of you when i read it, so maybe have a look into it and you could just swap yours over so they are flush...??