Sign in to follow this  
Torsten

Whos running BBS RS301 ??

are any of these wheels 4x100 or do you need adapters? and where is cheapest place to buy and what sizes did they come in? best looking wheels ever!

BBS RS301 are always 5x100 17x7.5 et33

if the BBS have a different bolt and pattern / size they have different no. after "RS"

i.e. BBS RS226 = 16x8 et30 5x110

BBS RS302 17x8 et40 5x120

all same style

don't want to spam up the for sale thread so posting here.

That is a horrendous price for wheels, why is it that even though BBS wheels are ten a penny they are still being sold for such ridiculous prices... scene tax yet again :mad2:

don't want to spam up the for sale thread so posting here.

That is a horrendous price for wheels, why is it that even though BBS wheels are ten a penny they are still being sold for such ridiculous prices... scene tax yet again :mad2:

Indeed. You see less 3 piece OZ Futuras around and I imagine I would only get circa £850 for those with tyres. Have enough change out of £2.5k to buy another VR :grin:

At the end of the day though the 301's do look sh!t hot on almost any car. Even if they are a pain in the arse to clean LOL

Matt

Torsten

i am running a set of 301s on my ice grey violet rado and will soon be running a set of rs 001s on my mk2 i also have a set of 8" d90s and a set of 7" d90s for winter use would that make me a wheel whore ???? pics to follow

Have you got pics of a set of 301s on your ice grey violet rado :wink:

terry

I wish i was :luvlove: ! I never liked them(RS's in general) when i had a mk1 golf, but the more i see pics of the 301 and especially pics of them on a C, the more i want. ho hum, well out of my price range at the minute :lol:. but i suspect soon... in the mean time i think i'll give the RX's a home brew refurb :nuts: .

Tom

I am looking for a set at a decent price.

Can recondition them my self. If anyone has or knows, please give me a shout.

Thanks