Sign in to follow this  
ali moore

took the UK sti

how funny, some guy at work got a uk spec scooby sti with 215bhp, recond he could do my hunny of a VR,(HE DONT NO MUCH) noin my VR dont like corners to much i suggested a run, and the old girl did it, now he wants to sell it, what a knob. lol.

I must admidt that the scooby drivers round here are really easy to wind up and not hard to beat either - good combination if you ask me :lol:

I do love the sound of them, the earlier ones are my favourite the P1's but the engine bay aint anything special to look at very untidy IMO wires everywhere! Much rather have the new evo though!

I do love the sound of them, the earlier ones are my favourite the P1's but the engine bay aint anything special to look at very untidy IMO wires everywhere! Much rather have the new evo though!

yer, my brothers got on 04 JAP sti, oooerrr wouldnt offer that 1 out, lol

They appear to have turned it into a slightly more truncated hatch back of some sort. It looks like a dog with a docked tail or something. :lol: If I went for a Jap myself it would have to be an Integra Type R. 8)

I like the Scooby's personally. Would love to be able to afford to run one! Drove a UK STI WRX a year or so ago and the performance and handling blew my socks off.. it was an absolute blast on a track!

Nah the car ive always wanted is a skyline r34 gtr best jap car for looks and performance!

Never been a fan of the Skyline's looks. They are awesome machines though. I love the new GTR of course. Check this out. The car is covered up but it's worth it for the music and the arguments in the comments. You Tube is so lame sometimes! :lol:

I wonder if they've changed the style of it to suit WRC as most of the cars have gone to that type of shape focus', 307's the cars are a lot more compact than they used to be when the audi's, the evos and subarus were kings of WRC!

I must admidt that the scooby drivers round here are really easy to wind up and not hard to beat either - good combination if you ask me :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If it's a facelift (2003-onwards) Subaru Impreza STi Type UK, then it has 265 BHP at the crank (poss. around 215 BHP at wheels, as they lose a fair bit through the 4wd drivetrain).

This said, I still wouldn't have one, as they are everywhere.

There are a few locals with Skylines and I'm always shocked by how big a car they are.

And Scoobies seem to be the new family car of choice, countless ones round here with 'winnie the pooh' sun visors or fairly robust blonde haired mothers with 2.4 kids in the back. :(

STIs have never been as low as 215hp.

STIs are the one fans aspire to owning and clone them, but REAL STIs have pink lettering on the fog covers, red intake manifold, water spray, forged internals, different mapping, different turbo etc etc

If it was a proper STI, it would have whupped your Corrado's arse big time.

If it's a facelift (2003-onwards) Subaru Impreza STi Type UK, then it has 265 BHP at the crank (poss. around 215 BHP at wheels, as they lose a fair bit through the 4wd drivetrain).

This said, I still wouldn't have one, as they are everywhere.

no it wasnt one of them it was on an S plate.

How would your VRT get on against one of the 265bhp ones cheesewire???

No contest mate - in a straight line, LOL!

VRTs can get E92 V8 M3s in a headlock and issue a few jabs to the nose aswell ;-)

An Evo ix FQ360 though..... no Corrado can come close to keeping up with one of those cross country :-)

how funny, some guy at work got a uk spec scooby sti with 215bhp, recond he could do my hunny of a VR,(HE DONT NO MUCH) noin my VR dont like corners to much i suggested a run, and the old girl did it, now he wants to sell it, what a knob. lol.

It wasn't this one by any chance?

1195478266_19_podborka_26.jpg