Chris Langdon

Chris Langdon's Moonlight Blue VR6 thread!!!

Sound good bud. I am on holiday for the July one but back in tome for Aug. If I don't forget I'll cone over. How you keeping mate?

Sent from iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

I'm good thanks mate, even better now I've been for a lift in Chris's lovely VR. I have to say it pulls better than mine, those cams and remap do make a noticeable difference. A great drive with the H&R coilovers, a nice improvement IMO. Hmmm.......I've got lots of work to do!

ah mate thanks mate yes we left that audi TT for dead:), it does pull nicely lol glad you liked it matt;) nice to have someone elses view on your own car in terms of ride comfort, handling and pulling power

ttfn

langers

oi langers whats the dodo juice like ? just washed me c and it looks like crap!. how do you get yours looking so good ?. i use the autoglym wax [very expensive] . she has three coats of wax on , i should be able to wash it ,dry it with a mit and hey presto but no!. glum regards rob lol.

Edited by robrado974

i like it, you shouldnt have a problem with hd wax i think its ok, all depends on budget, when you say it looks crap what do you mean, bring it over robs on monday and il have a look

ttfn

langers

Hey if there's a Rado party going on, then don't leave me out man!

Edited by 8vMatt

Hey no worries Chris, don't worry I'll be getting my head around my new collection of OBD2 parts :thumbleft:

Hi all, some advise needed I've been toying with the idea of lowering the rado some more but am a little worried about clearance issue plus my arches are not rolled was looking at 585mm at the front and 595mm at the rear just want to perfect the stance but at the same time live with the car as a daily lol

Any advise il be most grateful

Regards

Chris

Theres no mods to the front of min (touch of appropriate camber), and I believe you'll be ok at the back on the standard spec ET33 7.5J 301s:thumbleft:

Ooo nice! Proper pirelli centercaps as well. My center caps got nicked with all the door side strips on a posh street in hamstead of all places. Anyway looks lovely Chris, how have you kept the body so neat, has it had a nip and tuck here and there? respray? My lhasa was dressed as a campaign on a private plate but clearly on an original Y 83 reg a campaign it was not. Usual rusty filler neck and bottom of the doors started to go before I part x'd for a mk4 gti turbo.

The mk1 was for me a car I wanted in every colour, they all looked great, even mars red, but the rarest was the helios blue wasn't it? Do any turn up at the vw shows in blue? I'd be like a kid in a toy shop if I saw one now. Lovely pics thanks for posting. Jon

cheers Jon lol im a dap hand with the machine polisher thats how lol also parking it in the corner of a car park taking up to spaces helps and it now only gets used april til september as a weekend/ show car, its its 90% all oringinal at the mo paint work wise, in the 12yrs ive owned it its never had any paint work, but i plan this yr if funds allow is to sort out some of the minor stone chips rear valance etc to make it completely mint, yes ive seen a couple of blue ones but the were only ever 137 of em in the first place. lol

He even lets her in doors drive it to dubs at the beach what a guy . Tis a lovely car , ive had the pleasure of being allowed to be within a few meters of it , [theres two rotties that sleep next to it 24-7] .

he even lets her in doors drive it to dubs at the beach what a guy . Tis a lovely car , ive had the pleasure of being allowed to be within a few meters of it , [theres two rotties that sleep next to it 24-7] .

lol ;) Denzil is good security

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Ohhhh... Recaros... Ohohohohoho!!!

;)

matt thats not fair lol mate sell em to me i dont care that u live in sweden lol

evening all

god i havent been on here for a looooooooonnng time, hope every one is ok, i guess having two kids now really is taking up alot of my time in a good way;) but i find myself spending less and les time with my other girls (the cars by the way lol) and there will be less and less time for shows this year cant really drag a 3 yr old and a 3month old half way round the country :( plus i cant make stanford hall this year which im gutted about as its one of my favourite shows, especially as the my mk1 made it in this years brouchure which was nice surprise to see when it landed on my door step!!

not much has been done to the VR of late, ive changed the door strips to the Corrado script ones, brought a good second hand rear number plate plinth with all the lugs intact, got some new corrado mat's to freshen up the interior, got it into the workshop and lowered it some more which i think i have it to a near perfect stance now!!

cant believe ive been a member on here for five years now!!! hopefully here's to another five years of corrado ownership........ahhhh christ that means an empty wallet for the another five years :( lol

CorradoAugust2011004.jpg

CorradoVR6Interior1.jpg

DSC04274.jpg

DSC04266.jpg

Edited by Chris Langdon

Beautiful car, just love that colour and i need a supersprint exhaust in my life...

Fancy a Corrado swap????

ha lol dont tempt me lol if i hadnt put soooooo much work, time and effort in to this one then i would of brought Bill's of him i they are my to favourite colours that why i always used to park next to Bill at shows ;) ;) ;)

CorradoNationalDay09024.jpg

Edited by Chris Langdon

Need pics of these two and mine together on the RS, even if its on thread in the first place, classic looks and 301s perfect