__Andy__

Been a while.....03/05/2018

looking very very clean mate, must be hard to keep it dirt free!

like the yellow forg with that alpine, looks 8)

cheers dude, its a lot of effort i know but hadnt had a real gd going over in ages and seeing as it flew through the mot with one advisory last week i thought i better treat the old girl.

its pretty easy keeping clean once youve gone to all this effort but you do have to keep on top of it.

Didn't manage to introduce myself but thought the car looked terrific on Sunday and now I know why it looked so clean!

My son was really impressed with the wheelsstonor2010kpg.jpg[/attachment:1ke18zan]

Didn't manage to introduce myself but thought the car looked terrific on Sunday and now I know why it looked so clean!

My son was really impressed with the wheelsstonor2010kpg.jpg[/attachment:m5vepxfr]

thankyou v much dude, makes it worth the effort. i had the wheels refinished recently, did your son manage to notice the pink in them??!

No we missed the pink - where was that then?

basically i used a company we supply at work and my boss had joked with them saying he would pay if they did the wheels pink (i didnt know about any of this lol) when they bought them back he expressed his dissappointment, to which they pointed out they had used pink primer. its noticebale but not extreme, tho very subtle.

really like your storm, was it at stonor last year?

basically i used a company we supply at work and my boss had joked with them saying he would pay if they did the wheels pink (i didnt know about any of this lol) when they bought them back he expressed his dissappointment, to which they pointed out they had used pink primer. its noticebale but not extreme, tho very subtle.

Too subtle for me but I am allegedly colour blind :lol:

Yeah the Storm was there last year as well - Stonor is one of the best shows (if not the best) imo

Too subtle for me but I am allegedly colour blind :lol:

Yeah the Storm was there last year as well - Stonor is one of the best shows (if not the best) imo

i cudnt agree more, stonor is the only show i really go to.. the club stand location this year was spot on. last year was ok but a bit out of the way.

Looking good guys :)

White is a very popular colour these days for new cars, good to see the Corrado can still cut it

I think you need to attend shows of some sort, makes you go that little bit extra :)

Looking good guys :)

White is a very popular colour these days for new cars, good to see the Corrado can still cut it

I think you need to attend shows of some sort, makes you go that little bit extra :)

cheers dude, white on a corrado really shows off its lines. i didnt really want a white one but glad i got it now :D

Looking good Andy. Did you get the wheels done locally? I've still yet to have mine done.

cheers martin, i did get them done locally. more then happy to put you in touch with them. however they dont powdercoat, they refurbed the lips on mine and painted them. im pleased for what i paid but they arent perfect..

new pics...

spent most of my day at work yesterday cleaning the shuts etc but stupidly didnt take any pictures of the shuts looking clean lol...

once i get my car back i will be spending just as much time cleaning :lol:

a clean corrado looks a million times better

sounds like a productive day at work! :lol:

Whos is the mk3? Looks mean!

what mk3?? all i can see is a white (very clean corrado) and a very clean looking red mk2 golf.

sounds like a productive day at work! :lol:

Whos is the mk3? Looks mean!

what mk3?? all i can see is a white (very clean corrado) and a very clean looking red mk2 golf.

Oooooops! Edit: mk2

Theres so many, i forget :lol: :nuts:

the mk2 belongs to a chap called jon (my boss) it won ten of the best last year at edition, its v v tidy. engine bay is immmaculate and houses a g60 which jon rebuilt and installed himself. its probably the only golf i would choose over my rado...

looking good man. so is the golf aswell actually!

cheers dude, seeing it nxt to the golf makes me want my rm's back lol