KIPVW

Kip's Members Thread

you'll have the council after you for running a dealership from a residential address at this rate :)

At last Kip. good find must admit I had looked at that one and thought how nice it was. :clap: :clap:

Ha Ha the Neighbours are great really, couldn't ask for a better bunch to be honest and theres plenty of room on the street plus its fairly quiet being a cul de sac.

Cant wait to get stuck into fettling it too but gotta work my day off tomorrow as someones off i'll Grrrr :bad-words: then gotta sort the VR for BVF this wk end if it passes the MOT tomorrow. Will have to take the Nugget then if it doesn't Lol!

A few pics on first day of ownership 8)

all the best colours :clap:

PMSL Not a chance mate! the only reason I dared never to have a G60 is I wouldn't be able to sleep thinking it's going to break :shrug: I know it sounds negative but thats me i guess Lol!

Wanted one years ago but just never took the plunge, completely love the sound though! Awsome.

Jude says she has enough :lol:

Looking good Paul, the rear light clusters need a good buffing though - the low sun is really showing the washing marks :p

Been busy doing some buffing on the 16vG60 for BVF, it was/is in a right mess after 3 and half years in the garage. :(

Well done Paul. Another challenge for your skills then? Looks good already, sure it will be superb when you've finished.

Not even 8am and he's out there cleaning it. Sounds like concoursing it to me :lol:

Oh yes, don't need a headlight loom to light up this route do we :lol: and where its heading :D

Soooooooooo, the red leads and Koni's ain't coming off after all.

Looking good Paul, the rear light clusters need a good buffing though - the low sun is really showing the washing marks :p

Been busy doing some buffing on the 16vG60 for BVF, it was/is in a right mess after 3 and half years in the garage. :(

Yeah I haven't washed it myself yet buddy so much to do :pale: :lol: what would you polish lights up with then??

Well done Paul. Another challenge for your skills then? Looks good already, sure it will be superb when you've finished.

Oh yes, don't need a headlight loom to light up this route do we :lol: and where its heading :D

Soooooooooo, the red leads and Koni's ain't coming off after all.

Ha Ha love the headlight loom joke!

Nope the leads stay but the dampers are here waiting for a winter overhaul if funds allow :brickwall: :lol:

Just one smiley necessary for Paul Judith and the Fleet ...

:nuts:

Fair play though, it's a pretty fine collection!

Congrats Kip, a nugget at last, and a pretty good one by the looks of it. Look forward to seeing it in the flesh.

See you at the BVF mate :wave:

I'm surprised he's not been over to show you yet. Plenty of people in and around Sheffield have :nuts:

No doubt he will be over soon though I think he's working more Wednesdays off soon.

See you down south

Saw the 'real' version of you Magic Bus avatar pic at Goodwood today Kip and thought of you... it's there as part of the Stars, Cars and Guitars display which also included Billy Gibbon's 'Cadzilla' and James Hetfield's '36 Auburn Dovetail Speedster

:offtopic:

Saw the 'real' version of you Magic Bus avatar pic at Goodwood today Kip and thought of you... it's there as part of the Stars, Cars and Guitars display which also included Billy Gibbon's 'Cadzilla' and James Hetfield's '36 Auburn Dovetail Speedster

Nice one. It's good to know the Magic Bus is really apprectiated and is being shown in all the right places.

I wonder if it will turn up at Tatton again this year?

I'm surprised he's not been over to show you yet. Plenty of people in and around Sheffield have :nuts:

No doubt he will be over soon though I think he's working more Wednesdays off soon.

See you down south

Think he needs to check it out on the lift :D If not I will have a run over for a change of scenery.

Looking forward to the BVF, need a break before I crack up :shock:

I am so envious, I Didn't realise how rare these Nugget Corrados are until chatting with some of the guys at BVF. I know you said you won't, but how can you resist creating a concours nugget??!! :D

I am so envious, I Didn't realise how rare these Nugget Corrados are until chatting with some of the guys at BVF. I know you said you won't, but how can you resist creating a concours nugget??!! :D

I did say that but i dont know yet, still lots to do on the VR including full suspension overhaul back to factory spec plus rear axle refurb & bushes new front track rods drop links and i may as well get the subframe off for coating while i'm at it :cuckoo: oh and new brakes inc hoses and compensator.

Not sure i can afford to do the Nugget :lol:

Not sure i can afford to do the Nugget :lol:

THAT is the understatement of the year, decade, century :lol: