Sign in to follow this  
bananawhip

possibly the most boring VR6 question ever asked

You're a fine one to say that was dull, being a darts player

I can't see it Kev - he's not really got the right build...

You see the guy who won the world darts, bout 16 i think.

Thread of the year. :lol:

Darts is a fantastic game!!

It's pub based. You drink whilst playing. Being fat is considered an advantage. Drunkeness is encouraged. Ok, the chicks ain't too hot.

We should have a Gold section of the forum for special threads like this :lol:

Darts is a fantastic game!!

It's pub based. You drink whilst playing. Being fat is considered an advantage. Drunkeness is encouraged. Ok, the chicks ain't too hot.

Fair answer! The chicks thing is helped by having beer goggles im sure :lol:

We should have a Gold section of the forum for special threads like this :lol:

LOL! :lol:

Have you noticed on BBC2 they've added some sound effects to the darts hitting the board?! The "thud" of the dart 'penetrating' the board is 10 times louder than it needs to be :lol:

Of course, I merely flicked onto BBC2 world darts series by accident you understand ;-)

Now, Wednesday's vital question is this; which material do you prefer penetrating with your prick? Cheap old cork, the real deal, or a block of vintage creamy cheddar ?

Ah well, if you want it back on topic, here's another question:- Will the slurpetine belt tensioner from a 2.8 Passat VR6 fit the 2.9 Corrado VR6 engine? :lol:

No offense to Bananawhip for turning his thread into a playground :lol:

Here's another question:- If an Orange is an Orange, why aren't grapes and apples etc called "Green" and bananas "Yellow"? Eh? eh? Answer me that folks!

Back to darts again.....anyone ever been a clever dick at school and lobbed a dart into the air.....only for it to come back down into your own head?!

I suspect I'll be the only berk in the world to have done that :lol:

No offense to Bananawhip for turning his thread into a playground

No no it's quite alright, I'll ask massively mundane questions more often.

Just quickly taking it back off topic again, the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life was when I was a lad in the Army cadets and one evening whilst having a dart fight one dude got one stuck in his forehead, needed some proper force to get it back out...very nearly wet myself laughing :lol:

Here's another question:- If an Orange is an Orange, why aren't grapes and apples etc called "Green" and bananas "Yellow"? Eh? eh? Answer me that folks!

Well, I know that the reason you can't wash a car with a spade is because an Orange is round....not sure about the colour though....What about Blood Oranges, are they red or orange? Isn't a tangerine an Orange? If so why is it not just called a small Orange?

P.S. Surprisingly enough I like Ham and Cheese!

You could wash a car with a spade if you glue a sponge to both sides of it? Makes cleaning the roof easier....

What would happen if you walked up to Godzilla and said "Your Mumma's so fat......." ?