mrbeige

Gooney, son of Badcrumble

Christ, what a response!

To be fair, I'm well pleased with her. Many thanks to Gav and Nikki for holding on to him for soo long, you both shall do so well.

The History is massively impressive. All receipts (laminated into a folder :shock: ) and MOT's from new! It has been cherished I think. The bodywork isn't mint, but for a 17 year old car its pretty damn good! Needs a couple of things tidying up (bonnet and front wings) but apart from that and the odd 'Tesco' ding, its all good. The interior is in such good nick too, it shocking. :shock:

Anyway, watch this space....

Christ, what a response!

To be fair, I'm well pleased with her. Many thanks to Gav and Nikki for holding on to him for soo long, you both shall do so well.

The History is massively impressive. All receipts (laminated into a folder :shock: ) and MOT's from new! It has been cherished I think. The bodywork isn't mint, but for a 17 year old car its pretty damn good! Needs a couple of things tidying up (bonnet and front wings) but apart from that and the odd 'Tesco' ding, its all good. The interior is in such good nick too, it shocking. :shock:

Anyway, watch this space....

No worries matey, just glad we could help :)

Meet Gooney, son of Badcrumble! :lol:

PMSL! :lol:

Why Gooney? Is it because you're gonna model it on 'chunk'? Or his ugly mutant mate with the wonky eyes?

I reckon you should stick with the crumble theme.....

Shame it's not a blackberry metallic or it could have been a Blackberry crumble!

How about an Ali theme? "Crumble in the jungle"?? :lol:

Why Gooney?

Check out the first, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th letters of the reg plate :wink:

Web hosted images are blocked at work mate ;-)

Whilst I am crapola at spotting stupid names for number plates Gooney is more than appropriate in this case Kev.

Nice one Stuey glad to see he made it home safely!

So when's the dreaded MOT?

Want to see you out there in him ASAP!

My vote for mods will be:

1/ Borbets!

2/ The "repossesion of my heater controls, along with all red switch gear!

3/ anything else lying around from The Crimble you still haven't sold! (PS I will have the exhaust from Crumble at the end of the month, stick a reserve on it please!)

Nice one Stuey glad to see he made it home safely!

So when's the dreaded MOT?

Want to see you out there in him ASAP!

My vote for mods will be:

1/ Borbets!

2/ The "repossesion of my heater controls, along with all red switch gear!

3/ anything else lying around from The Crimble you still haven't sold! (PS I will have the exhaust from Crumble at the end of the month, stick a reserve on it please!)

Well, Jon, I'll be MOT'ing Gooney once I've sorted a couple of things out on the 306, namely brakes and a service, but then it'll be in for MOT along with sorting out the central locking and fitting the Clifford alarm, but....

1) The Borbets aren't going on it, and will be up for sale as soon as I re-polish the dishes. I fancy a change, and D90's are getting my vote at the mo...

2) Going to re-do the switch gear using Audi switch lamp filters, rather than red LEDs (not including the elec window switches which are fine

3) I've decided to put the Magnex on Gooney, sorry dude... :(

didnt take you long to get another stu an gooney is lookin good 8)

1) The Borbets aren't going on it, and will be up for sale as soon as I re-polish the dishes. I fancy a change, and D90's are getting my vote at the mo...

have you seen this may be handy for you save you having to sell yours and find some d90s

http://www.the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewto ... 14&t=65605

have you seen this may be handy for you save you having to sell yours and find some d90s

Damn beat me to it! :(

Damn beat me to it! :(

Stu I can drop that guy's number! :D

Right, as I finshed what I needed to do on the 306 in good time, I did a couple of minor things to Gooney today. Fitted Lupo wipers and replaced the broken drivers door pin, and started to investigate why the central locking is non-functional. The battery was nearly flat, it didn't turn the starter over and needs a good charge. I'll probabl take it to work, as we've got a heavy duty charger there.

Next weekend, I'll try and sort the central locking, adjust the handbrake and give it the once over ready for the MOT :D

Decided against D90s. Selling the schmorbets will take me a long way towards sorting my turbo motor :D

Will have a word with my mate tomorrow about the cossie parts, pm me tomorrow to remind me.

Cool, cheers Darren :D

Gonna be pricing up some parts from the Stealers this week too; bearings, gaskets 'n' stuff, to see what sort of money I'm looking at to get the block built as well.

Sorry Stu,

Won't be today, got a phone call saying my mate won't be at work today because he's stuck in spain. Don't know how that happened but my boss was annoyed with me because i have him off and another one of my engineers called in sick. Work that out, sometimes i can never win. I will have a word with him as soon as he is back. Did you do much to the gooney over the weekend?