Sign in to follow this  
corradosyncro

VW CORRADO CARBON PARTS

Ideally both late wings and a bonnet, but I know that's coming in at £1000 ish.

I'd be up for a bonnet for sure though, will have to look at the student loan for the wings! :lol:

ha ha id beet the front splitter right off if carbon,bad enough with now thanks to somerset roads :lol:

How much for a set of doors/tailgate and bonnet? I don't think the front wings are worth the weight saving as they don't weigh much to start with. Very interested in as I looked at producing them myself (2004) but didn't get enough interest (on this forum actually!!) so didn't bother... Are the windows Lexan FMR? Would be up for them too if they are very lightly tinted as OE spec, and heated to shape, I don't think flat would work or look right.

Would be intrested in grill with eyebrow spoiler attached (reiger style) and the end bits for the wing mirrors. Some interior bits would be cool as well though eg door cards, pillars and maybe gauge pods??

I would be interested in placing a deposit on a late style bonnet. Could you contact me with price and availability.

Awesome idea!

would be interested in a carbon engine cover and the rear number plate holder :D Already got the spoiler :p

Pic of the engine cover..... might not be close enough??

colinenginebay1Small.jpg

Black center section in carbon :grin:

I'm v interested in a carbon late style bonnet rear numberplate surround and spoiler, do you have any ideas when they might be available? (i realise the spoilers available now) o and i've heard from peoples experiance with carbon spoilers they chatter at speed, is this the case with these?... do alot of miles a week in mine so it'd need to be quiet! :nuts:

Andy, had a Carbon-Tex rear spoiler on mine for a while with out it breaking. It does however flex when driving at speeds of 120mph + (German roads of course :D ) with either end bending down.

Id be interested i a front grill and eyebrow spoiler also, any idea of a price and how long before you canmake them up.

:shrug: yeah, seems like there are about 10 people who are interested in a late style bonnet - I'm interested myself, so, an update would be very welcome :wink:

Did anything ever come of this?

I'm sure there are posts on ed38 and vortex about this guy taking money, not sending goods and now has disappeared.