stevef182

Steves VR6 - now SOLD :(

having had a 16v for just over a year i decided to 'upgrade' to a VR6 a few months ago..and so far i am loving it! its pretty much standard apart from a ported and polished head and a miltek exhuast system but apparently it made 211 bhp at stealth..sounds a little optimistic if you ask me but it certaintly goes very well :)

got quite a few plans for it; new suspension, wheels, lights etc but need to save up the benjamins first!! have got a few pics, nothing special, all off a camera phone and to be fair they really dont do it justice, grey clouds, rain and camera phone is never a good combination but thought id share nontheless!

will keep this updated with new pics as it progresses.

Edited by stevef182

Steve, glad you finally found a decent one :) . Looks superb, with a couple of nice mods already done 8)

Steve, glad you finally found a decent one :) . Looks superb, with a couple of nice mods already done 8)

nice to hear from you mate..has been a while..yeah am very happy with the purchase! how is yours running?

Looks very nice!

Previous owner kindly left Lupo wipers on for you!

Bonus! :D

cheers bud..are they definately lupo wipers??? i only ask coz they still arent that good..if so maybe just need new blades!!

Hey Steve, nice upgrade! Have you finished in Bristol now? You'll need to get a well paying job cos I have a feeling the next few months could be expensive!

Hey Steve, nice upgrade! Have you finished in Bristol now? You'll need to get a well paying job cos I have a feeling the next few months could be expensive!

you clearly know me too well..have so much i want to do but just have to wait, suspension and wheels alone is gonna be a fair bit!

yeah all done in bristol now mate, has been almost 9 months since i left..wanna go back soon, might try and co-incide it with a bristol meet! :)

nice looking motor.Aqua blue looks the business when polished up..

thanks bud, yeah have only given it one 'proper' clean since ive had it but it did look really nice! but at the moment when its washed it only lasts about a day then its covered it crap again..damn the english weather!

quick update..have had the speedlines sent off for a refurb with an ever so slightly different finish to usual, not sure exactly how they will look but think they will look good..pics up this weekend..also my de-cat pipe arrives friday so will be getting that on sometime too..have also added some polished bezl rings to the interior, will add some pics when i put the ones of the re-furbed wheels on!

also found a receipt for £3000 16k miles ago, which is more than i paid for the car! :)

cheers nicky..they are sweet and i would definately recommend one, but might as well enjoy your valver for now..had a look at it the other day, looks nice and tidy!

thought id put up before and after pics of my newly refurbed speedlines! better pics soon but am very pleased with the results! not seen any like this before so would be interested to know what people think!

began to give the car a good clean but after polishing it it began raining so didnt get to wax it, took these pics though so thought id stick them up..

have recently fitted a debadged grill and a de-cat pipe, also some new interior goodies and some new rad fans too..

Looks nice and clean, best colour too :wink:

suspension is next on my list too, after weeks of deliberation i think a KW v1 kit will be under mine soon :grin: seems everyone gives a big :salute: to it for quality and ride comfort/handling

suspension is next on my list too, after weeks of deliberation i think a KW v1 kit will be under mine soon :grin: seems everyone gives a big :salute: to it for quality and ride comfort/handling

seems to be a good kit, mine will be something along the lines of that for sure..