Sign in to follow this  
Slimg60

Corrado or Plane?

I've got a dilemma. A couple of years ago I got my PPL (private pilot licence). My initial intention was to get a plane, however I never did but flew with a local clubs to keep current.

Recently I've been flying a little more and been flying a friends Pitts (aerobatic bi-plane) and have really got the flying bug again.

My decision is, do I keep the corrado and keep flying other planes? Or is it time to sell up? :scratch: :shrug:

Do both! There, another problem solved by my infinite wisdom. I really must start charging....

:tumbleweed:

Asking such a stupid question on a Corrado forum ... what sort of answer are you expecting??!? :nuts:

I've flown a 2 seater Cessna a good few times now, and as good a car as the Corrado is, there is NO comparison on a journey/adrenalin ratio.

No-brainer that one really mate! :D

PPL? Must have cost you a fair packet?

Got to fly some full on aerobatics in a Bulldog (old Raf trainer), with a retired Raf test pilot. As part of my Msc in aerospace dynamics of all things! Handy going to a Uni with their own airfield, planes and pilots! :shock: :D

It was some rush! 8) 8)

Sorry about the randomness of the question, was a bit drunk and the wife had had a bit of a barney as all I spend my money on is th ecorrado and flying recently. Dont think I've got the heart to sell the corrado at the moment as I've recently put a lot of time into it.

Did a bit of flying with the cadets and TBH I found it kinda boring. Even the aerobatics etc. I just never got a sense of speed from it.

Good vid there (ironically from the Swiss) and I would love to get a low level fast jet ride. Bit of a plane geek if Im honest.

Dont by a plane, get a motorbike and do trackdays...

So nice to see someone with a relatively similar dilemma!

I started my PPL two years ago but had to stop due to my job not paying as much as I needed. Now that issue has been rectified, I could go flying again...if I wasn't just about to buy my first Corrado :lol: Ooops.

So nice to see someone with a relatively similar dilemma!

I started my PPL two years ago but had to stop due to my job not paying as much as I needed. Now that issue has been rectified, I could go flying again...if I wasn't just about to buy my first Corrado :lol: Ooops.

Definately finish your PPL! if not it's like having driving lessons and never taking your test!

Im kinda in the same situation as you. Its a case of sell the Corrado and start gliding again or keep the Corrado and dont fly :(

Get a plane, then get it on the rolling road, see if it takes off

That could lead to quite a debate.

Get a plane, then get it on the rolling road, see if it takes off

That could lead to quite a debate.

An interesting one to think about but there is not a chance as without forward motion there is no lift to push the wings up, and if it was pointed vertical instead the wings would probably just tear off. :grin:

mate get it down to wiltshire, i'll get some wings on that bad boy at work!

trust me we have done stranger things here!!!!

8)

mate get it down to wiltshire, i'll get some wings on that bad boy at work!

trust me we have done stranger things here!!!!

8)

:norty: