Sign in to follow this  
carpoid

Corrados in Thailand

I had no idea there were some there till today, does anyone know if they were sold there or if these are imports ??

I did order some parts for mine the other day and the parts guy said that some bits were coming from Singapore, so maybe they were sold there.

This guy posted on our Australian VW forum with this one

2-sm.jpg

Then another guy had seen these on Vortex at a Bangkok meet up,

US spec bumper on the Grey one

32.jpg

35.jpg

Nice looking G60

59.jpg

Corrado's in Thailand

Aagh! To make a noun plural you just ADD AN S. No apostrophe please! It makes my brain crawl out through my ears every time I read it! :-\

Corrados get everywhere. US spec Corrado bumpers have lights in the side that look silly..

I hope to see a few in o.z. I fly out to perth on the 19th of sept. Would be cool to see a few kicking around.

I did order some parts for mine the other day and the parts guy said that some bits were coming from Singapore, so maybe they were sold there.

I spent a year working in Singapore and never saw one, nobody that saw the picture on my computer desktop knew what it was either. Guess it deosn't mean there were none sold there but they would of course have been seriously expensive in the nineties as a COE cost a fortune back then.

I hope to see a few in o.z. I fly out to perth on the 19th of sept. Would be cool to see a few kicking around.

You'll be lucky mate! Carpoid had his shipped over there as they were never sold in Oz, his is probably one of VERY few out there (maybe the only one?)

Was talking about this on some thread the other day - I lived out there for a few months and didn't see a single one! All I saw were a couple of Mk3s :(

You'll be lucky mate! Carpoid had his shipped over there as they were never sold in Oz, his is probably one of VERY few out there (maybe the only one?)

Lol, yeah i know they werent sold out there but thought I might get lucky. Ah well will just have to take one over if i decide to stay. Bit mad how america etc got quite few but not the eastern side of the world.