Sign in to follow this  
db82

Possible wheels for the rado thoughts please

mmmmmmm Not keen myself, wheels are VERY personal choice though, they can make or BREAK a nice car! have a look around at some (in my opinion) of the aborations that currently nestle on the corners of some Corrados!!

Its hard to be different or "special" as most nice styled rims are pretty commonly seen on a lot of VW`s (because they work with the styling and look nice mainly!)

buy something your happy with, no one but you has to like them at the end of it

they are quite smart! i have ats cups on my rado and i think thy look sweet! will post pics soon! but like aqua said its up to you what u want! and a dish is always a good thing! good luck mate make sure u post pics wen thy on!

Hmmm not overly keen on them, look quite similar to stroseks but the stroseks have a massive dish! keep an eye out for them! :D

Hmmm not overly keen on them, look quite similar to stroseks but the stroseks have a massive dish! keep an eye out for them! :D

Set of Stroseks for sale on ED38

'm quite tempted by a set of these:

baef_35.JPG

Probably not to everyones tastes but I have a small budget and they only £300. Will have to see if I get a bonus at work this year first though!

Nick

it's probably about time there was a "what wheels" thread where everyone posted pics of different rims on 'Rados so that the rest of us can get an idea of what they look like on the car...

...of course at this point i expect a Mod to come back and tell me such a thing already exists and i've not looked properly!

I actually......no sorry I hate them.....I dont like black wheels mind on any car in any wheel style.....dont do it !!!

good rim and i like the polished rim and black or grey centre look ,but i dont think there for the C my self

somebody could surely do a photoshop job if you ask nicely :)

I like them, They remind me a bit of Borbet Type A's. But I do think it depends on the colour and styling of your Rad.