Sign in to follow this  
stel g60

Sold the Corrado...but check out the new motor!!!

Sheesh! I don't think I'd shed many tears if that was the replacement!! Sweet motor mate!

Cheers!!

It's not registered yet, jap import and the SVA is next monday, bit of an abortion for it to pass as the exhaust and wheels need to come off and replaced with standard items, but luckilly i know someone whos got standard stuff he'll lend me to get it through.

In the meantime ive been lent my mates Corrado VR6 to get around in which is an absolute joy to drive.....so not quite gone yet!

Very cool, I hear they are great fun to drive

Yea it is, kinda crazy in the wet and its not been taken to the limit yet as i've only been drivin it to work to get the stuff sorted for the registration but yea it is a very fun car. Handles brilliantly too!

lovely car that, they look stunning in the white with red... very good choice!

be careful though my mate and his dad went out for a drive last week, he in his exige and his dad in his s2k, both takin it fairly easy as they were just out enjoying the nice weather, his dad got it wrong round a roundabout and burried the front under a barrier :( easily done and this is someone who downgraded from a z4m coupe and had a gsxr750 so used to fast machinery!Not a such such a pretty sight after that!