Sign in to follow this  
skid

Whats a 47K G60 worth?

I have been wondering what the present selling value of my 47K G60 would be?

Without posting pics of it just now what do you guys think i would get or ask for it in the present market if i was to sell it?

Red...........absolute mint condition, feel free to ask VR6storm(roddy).

16" BBS rx wheels.

Miltek exhaust.

Charger just rebuilt by G-werks.

Koni coilovers.

Comments appreciated guys 8)

Worth more than 3k to the right person - I bought a G60 for a German girl recently, 67k on the clock, highly original and she was happy to pay in excess of 4k - all depends how quickly you want to sell

6-7k for insurance valuation

G60's hold there value more than any other model at the moment, If you wanted to sell it for 6k you'd get it Skid, just a case of waiting for the right person to buy it...

you would hope to be reachin the top end of the market for a low mile minter,but with things the way they are at the min,i'd hold onto it mate,wait for things to pick up,a few years ago you'd have got top dollar,but i reckon 4-4.5k is more realistic in the current climate

Mine had 42K when i bought it in 2004, i was after a low mileage G60, they are hard to find, i happily paid 5K for it, like the other guys say, be patient and wait for the right person if you can.

Was behind you in town the other night. If its still in the same condition as before you should be expecting top whack, its a minter.

Your not selling are you?

Was behind you in town the other night. If its still in the same condition as before you should be expecting top whack, its a minter.

Your not selling are you?

Should have given me a flash mate :salute: I would fancy getting myself something newer and to do this i would either have to sell the Raddo or the MK1, so just getting a feel for the present market.

I did just before i turned up my road. Fair enough but i think you'll struggle to ever get another Corrado in that condition, more people with Mk1's I would say.

Jesus, I can say that this car is stunning in every way you really will struggle to find a better example.

Got to agree with steve, its worth at least 6k, there have been some cars on here sold for me that are far less well looked after.

Thought i would stick some pics up, sorry but the first few shows off the MK1 as well.

Picture008.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture005.jpg

waxed.jpg

PICT0922Custom2.jpg

As much as i love the corrado I'm afraid I would keep the MK1 and sell the corrado, or find a way to keep both (I hear the market for spare kidneys is strong at the moment) the MK1 is an all time design classic and i can't really see the corrado ever being as sought after as the MK1 unfortunately.

I have been wondering what the present selling value of my 47K G60 would be?

Without posting pics of it just now what do you guys think i would get or ask for it in the present market if i was to sell it?

Red...........absolute mint condition, feel free to ask VR6storm(roddy).

16" BBS rx wheels.

Miltek exhaust.

Charger just rebuilt by G-werks.

Koni coilovers.

Comments appreciated guys 8)

worth its wait in gold m8, keep hold of it man for now, its got true potential as a true collectable classic due to the milage etc