Sign in to follow this  
A1 VR6

Lewis - The Man from Del Monte He Say Yes!

C0ck C0ck c0ock!

Missed the best race TWICE! First time under a scrapper Rado trying to remove rear subframe, and second time driving to the Bloody Airport!

IAny-one know if it's repeated on ITV2/3 or on web-player?

C0ck C0ck c0ock!

Missed the best race TWICE! First time under a scrapper Rado trying to remove rear subframe, and second time driving to the Bloody Airport!

IAny-one know if it's repeated on ITV2/3 or on web-player?

Got it on VHS - any use?

Yes!!! What a poetic last 30 seconds! :clap:

Superb.

:lol: :lol:

Classic TV moment.

absolutely, and I needed that to help me recover from the tension of watching that last lap, I was busy under my car for most of the day but watched the first few minutes and last few minutes of the race :clap:

Wow! I was so surprised the end of the season would be so exciting! Who would have thought it after last years dull finish :sarcastic smiley:

It's turning into:

Yes!!! What a poetic last 30 seconds! :clap:

Poetry indeed!! What goes around comes around with bloody big knobs on!! Just love that clip in the Ferrari garage. :rofl:

How cruel to lose it on the last corner! :lol: :lol: :lol: Serves you bloody right for all the free points!

I dont normally watch the yawn fest but it was ok yesterday. Suprised at the amount of Ferrari haters going about, are they really that bad?

Fruit analogy if you will - F1 has been genetically modified for quite some time - nothing like the organic predecessor it once was.

I used to be an avid F1 fan since I was a kid. Then it dwindled in the Schumacher years... Haven't watched one single race this year either.

Scum. That's all I have to say. Except for keep your eye on Vettel. I almost forgot about Lewis and Massa. What a drive! The guy's a legend in the making for sure.

As with one of the previous posts, what was Kubica doing!? Hamilton laps him and then he follows up his chuffer and then tries to unlap himself in the die'ing moments of the race when it was all to play for :cuckoo:

Great race, and both Trulli and Glock ran very similar last lap times, so i think the temperature just dropped on the last lap, no dodgyness there. I'm glad Hamilton won, and as a brit driver for a brit team i will support Mclaren and Hamilton, but he comes across as a very arrogant and unlikable guy. I think he rubs the other drivers up the wrong way and it might cost him a few races if not championships as they won't help him. Massa seems a much more likeable guy, composed himself very well with the loss of the championship yesterday, i can't imagine Hamilton acting so well.

I just hope bmw, toyota and renault are closer to ferrari and mclaren next season for some good racing and i hope one of the big teams snap vettel up soon, would be a good replacement for kovalinen.....

ETA : gutted for coulthard, last race and knocked out on the second corner!!!! deserved better

Yep, Mclaren never going to get near the constructors championship with Kovalinen. Why sign him up for another year when there are so many good drivers around?

Oh sorry, now remember last year. :norty:

What a brilliant day yesterday.

Watched Qualifying in the morning - missed it on Saturday, was at the Pod.

Race in the afternoon - talk about sat on the edge of the chair, screaming at the TV, I am sure I did most of Hamiltons push on the throttle :lol:

Had to then watch the highlights - as it had be enjoyed again.

Pleased Hamilton won, felt sorry for Massa though but not Ferrari.

I have to say, this years GP has been so much more entertaining and should only get better still next year.

I too, in the latter years of Schuy had been getting very bored with no - one to challenge him, so pleased it has all pulled round.

I think Hamilton is just taken the wrong way, his matter of fact style is seen as arrogent - shame.

Besides the reserve he has is very British, it is always the Latin folk that have more passion and that is what shows and just makes them appear friendlier. Look at Raikanon - Nordic Culture - no expression what so ever. Actually he laughed at the last GP in interview - quite amazing - and so sexy !!! :lol:

I dont normally watch the yawn fest but it was ok yesterday. Suprised at the amount of Ferrari haters going about, are they really that bad?

I had nothing against Ferrari until this season started and the steward's points started being awarded to Ferrari for no apparent/consistent reason. If the stewards hadn't of been so biased towards Ferrari this season the championship would of been over a couple of races before the last race of the season!

Glad Hamilton won, no question of Glock throwing a curve into it, it was just too wet on the last few laps for him to stay with the pace, despite James Allen being a complete turd he point out the difference on wet and dry tyres at Spa earlier in the year.

I did feel sorry for Massa, he is a genuine guy and despite a lot of crazy stewards decisions awarding him points he has been an exceptional driver at some races just not consistent enough to win the championship. He has also been unlucky through his own teams incompetence but then you can say the same about some of Mclarens strategy decisions over the last year.

A very interesting end to an era, next year it's all new aerodynamics and engines, should make for very good racing.

hahaha!

Montezemolo also revealed that he smashed a television set after watching McLaren's Lewis Hamilton snatch the world title from Felipe Massa at the final Grand Prix of the season at Interlagos.

"I broke the television, I must tell the truth," he said.

"When a television breaks it makes a terrible bang. My daughter in the other room was given an awful fright.

"Luckily we had another television so I was able to watch the podium ceremony, which I enjoyed."