KUR2Y

Uprated Headlight looms for 2013

noob question - whats the benefit of having this loom?

It means you actually appear to have some form of headlight, instead of the couple of torches that the OEM loom suggests.

so I can just get this loom, keep the OEM headlights / bulbs and things will be brighter?

I can't put in a recommendation myself as I haven't got round to buying a set yet, but if you read a couple of the pages of this thread you'll read a fair number of positive reviews. And yes, it uses the OEM headlights and is plug 'n play.

jay23Sx is correct and thanks for the reply I don't get on here as often as I used to.

The looms make a massive difference even with the lights you have fitted now. Some people change the bulbs and the headlight lenses which is a good thing but the loom will be the only thing that will ensure you get the full 12volts at the headlight plug.

I have just started a new batch of these and will have about 3 spare, so if you or any one else is after one now is the time to PM me. I make to order and will only start once I have an order for 5 but like I have 3 spare.

Cheers and hope that helps. please make sure your lights are crap before you order one though (most are) as I hate to see folk waste good money. Also maybe check your car doesn't have one fitted already if the car is new to you.

Kit turned up yesterday, fitted this evening = one less Corrado with wobbly tunnel trim.

Thanks v much :)

Oops wrong thread! :nuts:

Hya,

I would be interested if you have anymore. If not I would like my name added the next time that you are making them.

Hi Mate, if you have any looms left i'll take one. As its been winter here in S. Wales for the past few months I've realised I need to do something about my lights!!!

Hiya mate.

Bought a loom off you last year and mightily impressed with the results. However, as a result of not waterproofing the electrics as suggested, I know have two knackered ones of these....

IMG_0063.jpg[/attachment:s10rlkfw]

The inside of it (once the case is taken off) is mush - it's completely corroded!

Can you sell me a couple of these on their own or let me know where to get them please? My drivers side dipped headlight looks like a candle at the moment and pretty sure it'll be sorted with one of these.

Cheers buddy.

Yeah, I've PM'd you about that.

I'm looking into new relays for these looms but they are all alot more and would push the price of the loom up even more.

I would recommend trying to put them in a dry place, if there is one or trying to waterproof them. I know this sounds like something I should be doing. Hopefully I will find some new relays soon. In the mean time I will get some self vulcanising tape and put that roung the cap on the relay.

ian and oz you have PM

Cheers Zac, PM'd back.

It's my own fault for not waterproofing them myself. I've heard some people put them in little sandwich boxes to keep them dry - would this work?

As I say, the loom itself is great - poor design of the relays but at a couple of quid each, they're easily replaceable!

Hi C488ADO

I have sent you a PM.

I have a few in the go at the mo.

Griffgrease

you could try a small enclosure from cpc:

http://cpc.farnell.com/jsp/search/resul ... 11+1002322

Try this link and look through. you'll need to measure the size of the relay housing etc and cut a hole in it but there may be some thing there you could use.

Hope that helps

Hi,

Recieved the loom last week, but, not had a chance to fit it yet. Really top quality work there looks like a genuine part!! :clap:

Can't wait for the early nights now, as i will have Lights!!! :cuckoo:

Hi tow,

Yes I have some at the moment. A few people have asked for them and not got back to me so if you want one you can have one.

I'll PM you.

Hi Reggit,

I think I just sold the last 2 looms and will need to order more parts. I'm away now for 2 weeks but if you PM me over the next week I will get back you and let you know when I can make you one. Shouldn't take more than a week once I get back.

All

I'll be back on the 2ND of October but please feel free to PM with your Questions or orders.

Cheers

Zak

ill take a 3 relay loom if your making more.

PM me when you return from your holiday

Thanks

Hi all,

Back now and on my travels managed to get 4 pairs of Corrado headlight plugs. They are used but in perfect condition and will be £17.50 on top of the usual loom price.

This I will sell these fitted to looms to the first people who PM me.

at the minute I have 4 names of people who want looms, if you don't want one or your name is not on the list please let me know. Cheers.

panderoo

oliherst

GOLDTHORN

reggit

jacko