KUR2Y

Uprated Headlight looms for 2013

Hi, are you still making the looms with the oem plugs, if so can i have 1?

Happy to taking orders for looms for 2013

The looms that are now available are 3 relay type.

This gives an individual relay for each headlight and 1 for both main beams.

And questions I will be happy to get back to you as 73 pages is too much for anyone to read, lol.

Likewise, do you still need people to source their own plugs? The headlight loom upgrade is something I've been putting off for ages.

So can I just give KUR2Y money and I get a loom? I could probably make one up myself but I can't be bothered tbh :D.

Hi there, I can do the looms but I'm going out of the country on Friday until the end of June. I have 1 set of plugs that are complete and one set without the metal clips.

If you can wait then please send me a PM and I will get back to you.

Many thanks

Zak

Crappy spade connectors are the correct size for the back of the Corrado headlight. H4 bulbs use bigger spade connectors and are a good idea if you want to cut a hole in the back of your headlight or cover. I'm happy to get some info on ways to make the looms better so please keep posting ideas. I also try to keep costs as low as I can.

I got around this problem by taking an old broken headlight apart and cutting out the male end of the 4 contact headlight connector - this goes on to the loom instead of the spades, and you can then simply plug in the existing lhs connector on the original loom to control the relays. I've also got the OEM connectors on the loom.

Maybe not practical as a volume thing, but I reckon you could do up a quick CAD file and borrow a 3D printer and run up a batch.

I fully agree that the spades are a good second best and yes I would love to be able to get hold of some sort of plastic moulding hardware but I'm afraid this would all cost too much. I'm happy to put any parts people can provide into the looms but even sourcing OEM plugs has become difficult now. The dealer doesn't stock them and I have to rely on breakers for parts. To be honest the spades fit in nice and tight and in that area water isn't really an issue, and apart from clowns like me not many people stuck there head in and look at the back of your headlights. Thanks though and I wasn't offended by the post!

Zak

Hi folks,

I'm back in the country for a few months now and will try and remember who PM'd me before I went away. If I miss you please PM me about looms and I will get back to you.

Regards

Zak

If these are still available i'll have one.

I've already got the 2 relay version but every now and then the dipped beams don't turn on and i'm not all that impressed with the shiyte quality of the wires either.

PM me what's involved PayPal wise and i'll sort it, just 1 other thing though, i'll need it posted to Rome, Italy so maybe if you could get me an honest quote i'd be gratefull.

Cheers.

Hi there,

No problem doing a loom or sending it to Italy. I've sent these things to New Zealand, what I pay is what you pay for postage, not out to make a million. I do it for the love, lol.

You have PM

Zak

Hi Zak,

Have you got any stock and whats the current situation with connectors?

Can you PM me with details, very keen to sort the lights before the dark winter nights start to hit us..

Cheers, JAS.

Me to and could I come to you to have it fitted????

Highly recommend getting Zak to fit it if you're local to him, very knowledgeable and takes a real passion in his work too!

Ian.

Just read your post again and you clearly state your in wiltshire :bonk: thought you were still in telford lol what was I thinking. I'm in the Midlands is zak local to me?

Hi, What's total with oem connectors, also I'm in Salisbury if this is local to you now ?

Thanks Scott