Sure thing,

new list

panderoo

oliherst

GOLDTHORN

reggit

paxman

aust

these should be done in about 2 weeks I have a lul in my work starting the 26th Oct and expect to have a good few made up by the 1st Nov.

Cheers and I'll be in touch again soon

Zak

Hello mate

can u take me off the list for a loom please as I have sourced one somewhere else now

cheers

James

Hya,

Sorry I missed the last batch but I was sent to the desert again. Could you put me down for one as I am now in the UK for a while and the winter nights are drawing near. I need one for a 94 Corrado VR6 and if i see the light then I will need another one later for the VRT.

Cheers

No worries I'm hoping to order up this week and get cracking.

Hope the desert was not too hot for you!

No worries I'm hoping to order up this week and get cracking.

Hope the desert was not too hot for you!

Been doing the desert thing for years; body became immune to the heat, missus hates the permanent suntan though :grin:

will await the pm and payment details cheers

Hi Kur2y

I am new to the corrado world and dealing with old cars in general. I would like to upgrade my headlights and i want to ensure that is is done properly as I would like to keep them for many years to come. Could you please provide me with the following information :)

1. Whats the advantage of 3 relay over a 2

2. What is the OEM plug people refer too

3. Can you use Xenon's with these uprated looms?

Many thanks

JP

Hi JP

1. 3 over 2- each dip beam has it's own relay, any single relay failure will not result in total darkness. More for safety.

2. Look through the first few pages of the thread and you should see the OEM plugs, it's just the original plug but they are difficult to find and costly.

3. I'm not overly sure but as you need to charge up the ballest capacitor I assume the more power you have the better.

Hope that helps, please Pm me if need any more help. I am ordering parts tomorrow and it will take me a week to make the looms.

Cheers

Hi kur2y

Looks like i might have just missed this batch, i'd like a 3 relay kit. How long roughly until u do another batch?

cheers

Mart

Hi Mart, and ALL

I'm guessing about 2 weeks. The parts are on order and it takes a good week to make a batch so watch this space.

I will be happy to wait for payment till the 1st but they should be ready before.

Cheers

zak

hi zak

Cool, send me paymet details and ill pay you as soon as you want, and if u could get it to me before the 1st that would be ideal as gotta a couple of long night time journeys to make on the 4th/5th and my lights really are wank,

cheers

mart

Hi, I'll take a 3 relay one please mate! Forgot to post in this thread when I lost the ebay auction I was bidding on for one.

My looms still doing well one year on thanks KUR2Y, I was one of the first to get one from you on here I think! Thanks. :D

Thanks CTW G60,

The list so far:

panderoo

oliherst

reggit

jacko

hatcha

ozowen

aust

Like I said the parts are here and I've made a start, should be 7 - 10 days.

Please advise if you do not want or I have missed you. I'm sorry it's taken so long so I won't be offended if you got Pee'd off.

Zak

Hi KUR2Y

Could I also add my name onto the list for a 3 relay loom please. Not sure where you are in the west mids but I could collect and pay cash if it suits you.

Cheers

Matt

Fitted loom yesterday and last night was the 1st time i've enjoyed driving at night, Was actually able to see! :clap: 8) Used uprated buls as well and the difference is immense, loom is well made and really is easy to fit, a worthwhile upgrade for any rado owner

Nice one Zak :notworthy:

Mart

Hi mate, could you put me down for a 3 relay jobby please. how long is the waiting list at the moment? sounds like you have some very good feed back anyway.

cheers casual

Matt DDK,

Albrighton is where I live and I will be haapy to fit it for the price of postage if you like. PM me.

Hatcha,

Sorry to hear about your car, hope it's not too bad but they usually are.

Casual,

I'll put you on the list LOOMS READY BY 7th NOV will PM people for payment tomorrow evening.

panderoo

oliherst

reggit

jacko

casual

ozowen

aust

Matt DDK