KUR2Y

Uprated Headlight looms for 2013

have you got any OEM connectors spare to do a loom with??

Hi Jon, yes I have 2 pairs at the minute. I don't have owners for them as yet. You want a loom with the connecters?????

They cost me £7 and change each and £6 and change for the terminals that go in them. so £20 on top of the price of a loom. I'm putting the 3 Relay Looms out at £65 posted but will do you £80 posted if you like?????

Zak

Yeah go on then mate let me know when you want paying

Cheers

Jon[/quote:2kgtfotv]

At the risk of sounding dumb, what difference do the OEM connecters make. Just asthestically more pleasing? :shrug:

Hi Jon, yes I have 2 pairs at the minute. I don't have owners for them as yet. You want a loom with the connecters?????

They cost me £7 and change each and £6 and change for the terminals that go in them. so £20 on top of the price of a loom. I'm putting the 3 Relay Looms out at £65 posted but will do you £80 posted if you like?????

Zak

Yeah go on then mate let me know when you want paying

Cheers

Jon[/quote:n1x0i7sg]

Cool, I'll be in touch at the end of the week!!!!!!

At the risk of sounding dumb, what difference do the OEM connecters make. Just asthestically more pleasing? :shrug:

Not dumb, looks, that is about it really. The real purist will pay the extra for the OEM plugs. They make removing the headlight plug alot easier, however how often do you remove the headlight plug????? I'm happy to do either but the plugs are difficult to get hold of!!!

Zak

Hi Zak,

I'll take the other one for £80 with OEM connectors if still available?

Cheers,

Ian.

Zak

Hi Zak,

I'll take the other one for £80 with OEM connectors if still available?

Cheers,

Ian.

It was a special price but as you asked and I'm making some, they are yours. Again I will be in touch at the end of the week if the parts arrive in time.

Thanks for the order Ian.

Hi there, for those that have ordered looms, they are now ready for payment and posting.

Ciarrado

Jon_vr6

GlosterOx

ben_wooduk

I will PM you with details many thanks.

Hi there, for those that have ordered looms, they are now ready for payment and posting.

Ciarrado

Jon_vr6

GlosterOx

ben_wooduk

Payment made and PM sent.

Ian.

Bought one of these for previous car and might get another. Only problem is the battery is under the rear hump inside the car. Remind me what the battery connection/lead are please so I can see how to get round this.

Ciarrado

Jon_vr6

GlosterOx

ben_wooduk

Payment sent for the OEM connector loom mate have included address with the paypal payment

Thanks Jon

Sorry to divert from the sales here KUR2Y, but what have everyone done when setting their looms up with the relays? Has anyone protected theirs from the elements or is it fine not to? I was gonna stick mine to the battery...?

Sorry to divert from the sales here KUR2Y, but what have everyone done when setting their looms up with the relays? Has anyone protected theirs from the elements or is it fine not to? I was gonna stick mine to the battery...?

I would just velcro them or stick them to the battery at the front but I have known people put them in latex gloves and silicon the relay bases, be careful is using silicon sealer as some of it is corrosive to the terminals.

Ben

Ian

Jon

Your looms should be on there way by the weekend. Thank you for payment.

Zak

Bought one of these for previous car and might get another. Only problem is the battery is under the rear hump inside the car. Remind me what the battery connection/lead are please so I can see how to get round this.

Sorry coullstar, I only just noticed this post. What do you mean by rear hump????? I guess the battery is fitted elsewhere in the car?? I can make a one off loom with longer battery leads, if that is what you are asking?

Yeah my battery has been relocated to the hump in between the rear seats. Not sure whether Id be able to tie into a lead in the bay though. I'll have to look or see if James would know.

Yeah my battery has been relocated to the hump in between the rear seats. Not sure whether Id be able to tie into a lead in the bay though. I'll have to look or see if James would know.

You should be able to bolt it on at the starter or somewhere else like that. You tell me what you want and I can make it.

I'm eating Curry and Camping in the Lakes. No jobs for me this weekend. Enjoy your night driving.

Any chance I could get a 3 relay loom?

Sure thing. I'll drop you a PM in a few days when I have made it, if that is OK??

Cheers

Hi there, I am about to take possession of 2 or 3 sets of OEM plugs for the looms if anyone is interested. the price would be a little more than previous as the plugs are getting harder and more expesive to find,

Cheers

Zak

Hi,

Please can i go for a 3 relay loom with the OEM connectors you have please?

Can you PM me details please?

Cheers, j

Sure thing jamiehamy I'll PM you know. I've had a nightmare week but I'm finishing 2 looms at the weekend and I'll try and get you one done too.

That means I only have 2 sets of oem connectors left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fitted mine yesterday and the difference is astounding!

I do have a slight problem that when i switch to sidelights main beam also comes on. I have disconnected the ballast in the passenger wing so its not that. Also with the switch in the sidelight position if i flash the full beam the drivers side light will flash then but turn off completely?

With the switch to main beam the full beam can be turned on and off as normal

Any ideas? I didnt want to start another loom thread so thought i would ask in here