KUR2Y

Uprated Headlight looms for 2013

Ok Pat. I usually need a few days to make the looms, they are all made to order.

I'm also V busy for the next 2 weeks but can squeeze stuff in if really needed.

Cheers

Mine arrived today.. I'm well impressed with the quality of the loom and how comprehensive the work instructions are.

Thanks Zak! :thumbleft:

Rich.

Hi there Pat and Liamt, just to keep you in the loop I am moving house on Tuesday so I will be busy for the next week or so. Please PM me after the 5th of Sept. I'm moving 100 miles south down near Bath. Please remind me if I've not been in touch by then as my brain rubbish at the minute. can get those looms done and a few more if anyone else's interested. Thanks alot

Zak

Hi, really quick question, does anyone know if you can get a 4 pin connector that plugs into the OEM loom plug?

Basically the MALE version of the four pin plug that would fit into this :

attachment.php?attachmentid=30874&d=1296921907

I know you can get the part above which is part number : 357 941 165 (i ordered two from TPS the other day). I just want to be able to plug my uprated loom into the OEM light loom with an OEM plug if possible...

The only alternative is to butcher a spare set of headlights and take the internal connector out of it along with the "male" pins and white plug, but thats a bit of a hash to tell you the truth and the last option.

thanks!

Hello Kur2y,

I' interested in ordering a loom off you. Could you give me a price and how long it would take to get it to me?

Thanks,

Diarmaid

Hello KUR2Y ..just the man I'm looking for ..I have a 1.8 16v 91 Corrado .Heads lights very dim ..need new looms to make her see again ..can you Help ?? .

Right then, sorry for being away for so long. My move went well and I now live near Chippenham in Wiltshire. So as always I'm happy to fit looms if people want to come to my house.

I realise the bad weather is coming in now and so are the orders. I need to order some stock for this week and will be back in business and hoping to make a few looms on wednesday.

Please let me know if you are wanting one and I will do my best to get them ready to post Thursday.

I send out recorded and then any missing looms can be traced, not happened yet. I will do the next batch at a price of £57 delivered. Not making loads on these so I ask for paypal sent as a gift or happy to do cheques but you'll have to wait for clearance.

The looms come with full colour instructions and fitting kit (OK it's just a few tywraps but it sounds good).

I also do these for Mk1's Mk2's and as I'm picking up a Mk3 Golf next week I will probably do them for them aswell.

Custom made for anything really, I did a T4 Van recently.

Anyway I will try and PM all those who have asked but feel free to PM me with orders or questions.

Thank

Zak

Edited by KUR2Y
Bad spelling

Hi Paul,

I may have a second hand pair of plugs but due to the price of the terminals used in the plugs I would need to charge £20 more for the loom with the OEM plugs, if I still have them! Do you want me to look?

Thanks

Zak

Hi all, work got mental last week and I ended up staying on Angelsey til today. I will have the looms done for the people who have asked, middle of next week. Sorry but new job is very demanding.

Thanks

I will have a spare loom ready for you mid week. I will PM you payment details. They are £57, same as the pages you couldn't be arsed reading, don't blame ya!!! Lol.

Come with illustrated fitting instructions.

Cheers

Zak.

Also got a few spares if anyone else is interested.

Edited by KUR2Y
Typo

Hi Rob,

Thanks will have loom on it's way to you soon.

I will have more ready by the end of next week if anyone wants one.

I'll take a set off your hands mate if you still have spare. Let me know the email for paypal payment and I'll send my address and all that jazz. Chars.

hi how much are these going for ?

thanks

Ryan

Hi Ryan,

They are £57 posted and include easy to follow fitting instructions. I send recorded delivery too.

Thanks

Zak