Sign in to follow this  
dazG60

What do ya think

because the fogs & inders r cracked ive thought of doing this..(see pic)take out fogs/inders move down n/plate & mesh (not my car....)fit small fogs/inders...

i live in Norway nothings cheap over here ..nearly 6£ 4 a beer aaaggh! replacement parts will be vw errr ...(ps its only a made up photo jed) just thinking of ideas to be diff u know...& i dont like those fogs anyway..all im doing is looking 4 ideas that dont cost so much

dazG60, if you like it just do it.

Why ask evereone first? who cares :?

Do you see people making show cars on forums saying "hey guys, what do you think?" they get on with it.

Personally i wouldn't. dont like the fogs. id bin them. rewire the headlights to include indicators too

i took just the indicators out of mine and ground out the plastic bumper behind for airflow. feeds stock IC and cold air intake. i think it looks alright... but i did it for cooling..

I think the front of the Corrado looks fine as it is but thumbs up to dazG60 for getting into the spirit of things. You'd never catch me knocking up silly things in my workshop (aka utility room!) :lol:

Kev

im gonna put the indercators in 1set of the spots lower down ,using the others as fogs...no pics of my car as yet..only had it 4-5weeks G60rs 215++hp..k&N..borbet"16"s ...singel wiper ...sebring ex...sound proofed using 12 liters+++

im gonna put the indercators in 1set of the spots lower down ,using the others as fogs...no pics of my car as yet..only had it 4-5weeks G60rs 215++hp..k&N..borbet"16"s ...singel wiper ...sebring ex...sound proofed using 12 liters+++

Go for it.....

Enjoy.

Kev

That would have made this a short thread then :lol: :lol: :lol:

Apologies if my comments have hurt anyone's feelings but

ask a silly question ....

:shock: That looks bloody awful. I wouldn't let my dog pee on it. If I had a dog.

(well you asked.)

I used to have a dog - she moved out.. :lol:

Could lead to serial Elk Tests as the poor beasts are tranfixed buy what they see approaching them.

Try asking Niko - who lives in Funland - where to get bits cheaply (okay, yes, I know - Finland is not particularly close to Norway until you get past the Arctic Circle - but he buys and sells VW/Audi bits from all over the place so should know where to get stuff cheaply...)