Sign in to follow this  
EskimoFriend

Not a happy bunny!

Driving to work today through Alvaston in Derby and some scrote of a kid thought it would be a funny idea to come running across a green towards my car (whilst I was driving!) and throw a stone at it! :censored: I slammed on the anchors and the kid pegged it, didn't really want to give chase because tbh I'm a female on my own and I'd be far more vulnerable. Luckily no damage done, but why bother doing something like that?! :mad2:

What is wrong with people?!! This kid couldn't have been older than 12, if his parents found out I have a feeling they wouldn't give a monkeys. Makes my blood boil!

little ******

i hate it when its mindless vandalism!!

parents prob wouldn't care either,

glad theres no damage done!!

rob.

next time you see him cross the road don't stop...

parents probably still wont care, or maybe they will because their benifits will be cut

I got hit by an egg a good few years ago while driving through woking - wrecked my nice new paint job too! anyway, I stopped the car got out and I think it's safe to say that kid will deffo think twice about doing it again!

For what it's worth you could always report this to the local school/schools and see if they can say something in assmebly!?!

I don't get what actually makes them think its a cool thing to do, can't stand little f**kers that do that.

When I was young I was more concerned with what I was gonna spend my pocket money on, I made that sound like I was 40 odd then lol

But there's seriously no need for it, chucking the wheel brace is defo a good idea, little barsteward tbh!

I've had that happen in Alvaston too :( I wasn't in the Corrado, I was driving my Mini through there on the way to Chellaston. A group of kids were on the side of the road, saw me coming and threw a handful of pebbles at the car. They legged it before I had chance to stop, luckily they didn't do any damage (all little rounded pebbles!), but it still made me sooooo p*ssed off, especially as I'd done a bare-shell rebuild and full repsray the year before.

Really sorry to hear that its still happening, must be an Alvaston thing!

I've had that happen in Alvaston too :( I wasn't in the Corrado, I was driving my Mini through there on the way to Chellaston. A group of kids were on the side of the road, saw me coming and threw a handful of pebbles at the car. They legged it before I had chance to stop, luckily they didn't do any damage (all little rounded pebbles!), but it still made me sooooo p*ssed off, especially as I'd done a bare-shell rebuild and full repsray the year before.

Really sorry to hear that its still happening, must be an Alvaston thing!

The little s**ts also just staunter across the road and you almost have to come to a stop. That part of Derby is such a scum hole (apologies if anyone lives there), but I have to drive through there to get from the A6 to work.

One time my ex was behind me in his Scirocco and saw a group of scrotes step out in front of me. I braked to avoid them but he swerved to the other side of the road to shit them up a bit (no oncoming traffic obviously). He then shouted out of the window whilst laughing "Not so invincible now are you? F**kers". Their faces were a picture - first fright then anger :lol:

Probably not the most sensible of things to do but it was funny at the time!

Your Corrado is your friend.

I was once in a situation where three bloody great thugs jumped out of a car and were running towards me looking to do me some damage. I can't describe the combination of surprise and sheer fright on thier faces when I floored it and drove straight at them. Funny that. They all dived for it, but frankly I wasn't stopping whether I hit one of them or not.

[a true story]

So perhaps a CF top tip there. If a 12 year old looks to throw a rock at your car, run the little bugger over! I bet you the damage takes longer to fix than the dent to your bodywork does, heh heh heh. Bet you he never does it again either, heh heh heh

Years ago when I had a Nova some kids threw a load of snowballs at it so parked it up round corner then me and a mate calmly walked down road, picked the kids up and threw them over a wall haha

I had someone throw a bottle at mine a few years ago as I drove past a bunch of kids. Hit just on the edge of the metalwork with the passenger rear quarter glass. Thankfully all there was, was a tiny dent, and the glass was OK, but it really was loud when it hit. Tough little cars :D

Years ago when I had a Nova some kids threw a load of snowballs at it so parked it up round corner then me and a mate calmly walked down road, picked the kids up and threw them over a wall haha

Nice one man!! :clap:

Cant be doing with these lil scumbags either :mad2: :bad-words:

Had similar in Nequay one RTTS, was in my Notchback sunny day and window open, some little scrote decided to empty a water gun in the car! Stopped, reversed back after him, got out, grabbed him by scruff of neck, and after found out he was a local DROVE him to his house and ask dad for £300 to replace all the wet carpets etc...

Dad exploded! Didn't get the money, but did get the satisfaction of watching the little scrote Vax the carpets while having a beer with dad... who said the kid wouldn't sit for a week either...

Doubt he's done that again! :lol:

Kids have no concept of punishment these days. And it's not hard to see why when you see their Wayne and Waynetter trailor trash parents hanging around outside Tesco, "Smokin a faaaaag" before they go in. I see them every day unfortunately. Fat, ugly, muffin tops hanging over inappropriately sized trousers, swearing and smoking around their kids.

Seems people want euthanasia to be legalised, but I think selective culling should take priority over that....

Reintroduce the cane back into schools (and kill the beauracrats who got rid of it in the first place) and then see how tough these little street gang f'ckers are.

Kids have no concept of punishment these days. And it's not hard to see why when you see their Wayne and Waynetter trailor trash parents hanging around outside Tesco, "Smokin a faaaaag" before they go in. I see them every day unfortunately. Fat, ugly, muffin tops hanging over inappropriately sized trousers, swearing and smoking around their kids.

Seems people want euthanasia to be legalised, but I think selective culling should take priority over that....

Reintroduce the cane back into schools (and kill the beauracrats who got rid of it in the first place) and then see how tough these little street gang f'ckers are.

:lol: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Sorry, didn't mean to offend..... just recalling what I see on the streets every day! :D

There are obviously lots of decent kids and decent parents out there, but it's generally the scumbaloids who are the most obvious and vocal people when you're out and about.... and who the media pick on when "representing the nation".

I see kids pulling food off the shelves in supermarkets (and worse) and said parents just laughing at them. Kids are like sponges. They start learning from 1 day old and if they see their parents doing stupid things and don't receive any discipline (sorry, "guidance") for their wrong doings, they can grow up maladjusted and disrespectful to others. Seen it all too often with friends and family's kids....

If I did things like that when I was a nipper, I'd receive a hefty clump round the back of my head and sent to bed with no dinner.

Parents are swines when they send you to bed early with no dinner..... they deliberately make something really tasty so you can smell it upstairs and my arse of a brother would shout up the stairs "Mmmm, lovely bolognese...." Bastard!! :lol:

Mental cruelty..... no wonder we're all messed up when we reach adulthood :D

Parents are swines when they send you to bed early with no dinner..... they deliberately make something really tasty so you can smell it upstairs and my arse of a brother would shout up the stairs "Mmmm, lovely bolognese...." Bastard!! :lol:

Mental cruelty..... no wonder we're all messed up when we reach adulthood :D

:lol:

I totally agree with you Kev, kids dont get disciplined these days! You're not allowed to hit your kids anymore especially other peoples kids :lol:, my dad used to belt me if i was bad and i soon learnt my lesson :shock: